Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxrec has Floyd vs Guerro listed already.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the record, I think Floyd will fight Guerrero next, but boxrec also had Pac vs Floyd two or three times, so they can have the wrong information too

Comment

"I don't even know who Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero is."-Floyd Mayweather Jr
      I'd be lying to say that i won't watch it, but I will not buy this bull**** sparring session.
      Last edited by Carpe Diem; 12-20-2012, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lovci View Post
        They did something similar in the past that was false.

Floyd is fighting Canelo. Count on it.
        Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
        i was just about to post this. I think it is going to happen and then floyd will fight Canelo in September imo
        This is the way I see it too. Guerrero is one of my favorite boxers but I think Canelo with his youth, size and strength would be a bigger threat to Floyd, literally. It only makes sense for Floyd to make millions fighting Guerrero before fighting Canelo on Mexican Independence Day in September. If Canelo beats him down in May, Floyd loses out on the millions he could have made against Guerrero.

Floyd will retire for good after his first loss.

Comment

There really isn't anyone else in the WW division for Floyd to fight. Guerrero beat 2 WW's in Berto and Aydin jumping up in weight. Both fights were far from pretty, but he grinded it out for a W. The only other person out there is Paulie. Everyone else is tied up or coming off of a fight right?

Comment

Originally posted by Prawn Cornelius View Post
            There really isn't anyone else in the WW division for Floyd to fight. Guerrero beat 2 WW's in Berto and Aydin jumping up in weight. Both fights were far from pretty, but he grinded it out for a W. The only other person out there is Paulie. Everyone else is tied up or coming off of a fight right?
            Bradley is still open as far as I know, although I hear he may fight Peterson in a rematch.

Comment

He is going to need to mix it up. Pressuring floyd like he did to berto, even though floyd is leagues above berto. And boxing him too. I believe robert could have held the center of the ring with berto and won comfortably, but he chose not too. This fight will prove or disprove that mayweathers legs have slowed.

Lets get it on.

Comment

Originally posted by RapidFire26 View Post
                Bradley is still open as far as I know, although I hear he may fight Peterson in a rematch.
                I did not mention Bradley because that fight might be the hardest one to make as opposed to Guerrero or Canelo. Floyd beats all three in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikel 45 View Post
                  He is going to need to mix it up. Pressuring floyd like he did to berto, even though floyd is leagues above berto. And boxing him too. I believe robert could have held the center of the ring with berto and won comfortably, but he chose not too. This fight will prove or disprove that mayweathers legs have slowed.

Lets get it on.
                  That's what has surprised me most about Guerrero in his last two fights. He is a very good technical boxer but he has out brawled these guys and I hadn't really seen him fight in that manner before.

What if he was setting Floyd up by allowing him to believe he would be facing a brawler, start the fight brawling and then switch up to slick boxing on a whim? That would be pretty cool....

Comment

Working...
                  X