No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Admits Concern After Knocking Pacquiao Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
    Marquez deserves better fans than he has because he's nothing like the disrespectful scum that back him.
    Marquez has classy fans from what i've seen, it's the floyd boys that you are witnessing

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      people going full ****** with this.....

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
        says the guy who has the gif of chavez clocking martinez wishing he'd have knocked him out...
        You mean the MAN(who is old enough to be your daddy, kid) who has a gif of one of the most amazing moments of the year. I also said nothing of people with normal gifs of Marquez beating Pacquiao. I was talking about the bulk of Marquez' fans who are vile scum that shouldn't ever be associated with such a great fighter. "fans" like you.

Comment

You mean the MAN(who is old enough to be your daddy, kid) who has a gif of one of the most amazing moments of the year. I also said nothing of people with normal gifs of Marquez beating Pacquiao. I was talking about the bulk of Marquez' fans who are vile scum that shouldn't ever be associated with such a great fighter. "fans" like you.
          great post.
          Last edited by JRM; 12-10-2012, 07:24 PM.

Comment

oh, you're older than me. am i suppose to respect that? haha. i've been a big fan of marquez for a longtime, i'm going to enjoy this victory anyway i want. i could give two shits who it offends, i'm not breaking any rules on this site, so continue getting your panties in a bunch you uptight faggot.

Comment

I'm surprised no one has said anything about Merchant's reaction when Pac hit the canvas. Priceless!

Comment

Originally posted by Picozo View Post
                I'm surprised no one has said anything about Merchant's reaction when Pac hit the canvas. Priceless!
                What was it? All I heard was Roy and Jim yelling like crazy.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1DU86uLHKw

watch the video and say marquez is clean

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                    oh, you're older than me. am i suppose to respect that? haha. i've been a big fan of marquez for a longtime, i'm going to enjoy this victory anyway i want. i could give two shits who it offends, i'm not breaking any rules on this site, so continue getting your panties in a bunch you uptight faggot.
                    I don't expect somebody who doesn't respect anything to respect his elders. You are a pathetic, opportunistic fool who doesn't understand or respect the sport that he's supposed to be following. Hell, Marquez of all people would give you your much needed slap for being part of the kind of cancer that has infected boxing since the arrival of modern internet.

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                      if he was so concerned, why did he hire that drug cheat memo heredia?...
                      "I'm clean, I'll take any and all extra tests, as long as he does them too."- Marquez

Comment

Working...
                      X