Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will be THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE U.S.A? Obama or Romney?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    When I voted for Obama the first time I was really just voting against an 80 year old guy that was a heart attack away from that ****** Palin becoming president. I will admit towards the end of the election I ended up falling for his charm and false promises of change, but I didn't make that mistake this time around. My conscious is clear this time I voted for the right candidate
    Same here. Voted Kerry 04 Obama 08 and Romney 12. I vote for I feel is the most responsible, intelligent, and best intentioned elect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      Nope Clinton was a great pres who didnt spend tax payer money like it was daddys credit card. He phucked up be deregulating housing loans.
      Clinton also didn't inherit the the same type of debt/weak economy that Obama did.

PRESIDENT CLINTON: But are we better off than we were when he took office?

And listen to this. Listen to this. Everybody — (inaudible) — when President Barack Obama took office, the economy was in free fall. It had just shrunk 9 full percent of GDP. We were losing 750,000 jobs a month.

Are we doing better than that today? The answer is yes.

Now, look. Here’s the challenge he faces and the challenge all of you who support him face. I get it. I know it. I’ve been there. A lot of Americans are still angry and frustrated about this economy. If you look at the numbers, you know employment is growing, banks are beginning to lend again. And in a lot of places, housing prices are even beginning to pick up.

But too many people do not feel it yet.

I had the same thing happen in 1994 and early ‘95. We could see that the policies were working, that the economy was growing. But most people didn’t feel it yet. Thankfully, by 1996 the economy was roaring, everybody felt it, and we were halfway through the longest peacetime expansion in the history of the United States. But the difference this time is purely in the circumstances. President Obama started with a much weaker economy than I did. Listen to me, now. No president — no president, not me, not any of my predecessors, no one could have fully repaired all the damage that he found in just four years.

You say "tax payers money" while completely ignoring what that did for the Auto industry
      Last edited by joseph5620; 11-07-2012, 09:57 PM.

Comment

• obama = death of america

we will be beyond repair by the next election

Comment

Working...
        X