Puerto Rican pic thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous377 View Post
      Of Course, there's blacks in Puerto Rico. And, all the people I posted are Puerto Rican, not tourist. Im just trying to show, how different, us Puerto Ricans can look. I've read comments on here, that Puerto Ricans are just black.

Which is not true.
      No Offense bro...but I'd rather see pics of some brown or mulatto Puerto Rican girls ......every Latino country has white people....it's only ignorant people that don't know about it....

Comment

Originally posted by ChiRock773 View Post
        No Offense bro...but I'd rather see pics of some brown or mulatto Puerto Rican girls ......every Latino country has white people....it's only ignorant people that don't know about it....
        I know that. My intention was, to show that all Puerto Ricans ain't ghetto. It's just that most of the pictures I have, are of more fair skin Puerto Ricans.

Comment

didn't know, there would be so much negative comments. Puerto Rico is one of the Latin American Country's, with most european blood. If you don't believe me, go on ForumBiodiversity.com.

I have more pictures to post,but... I won't, since people on here get butthurt.
          Ok I went, and right out of the bat I saw a white dominican vs white puerto rican thread. And the worse thing is it was started by a dominican-american.

No wonder people hate us more everyday with more dumb people spreading hate by the hour.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
            Ok I went, and right out of the bat I saw a white dominican vs white puerto rican thread. And the worse thing is it was started by a dominican-american.

No wonder people hate us more everyday with more dumb people spreading hate by the hour.

LOL. Yeah, I seen that.

Comment

I know that. My intention was, to show that all Puerto Ricans ain't ghetto. It's just that most of the pictures I have, are of more fair skin Puerto Ricans.
              So now only black and brown ricans are ghetto?

Cosquillita the rapper

De La Urbanización

Queen Elizabeth II (lives in Llorens Torres)

Vico Z

Comment

Cosquillita the rapper

De La Urbanización

Vico Z

didn't say that, some of the Puerto Ricans, I posted look brown to me.

Comment

If I made this thread, and only posted black Ricans. Would people people complain? I bet not.

Comment

Cosquillita the rapper

De La Urbanización

Vico Z

Cosquillita jajajajaja

Yo entiendo a Infamous. Pero no hace sentido un thread como este.

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
                      I ****in died

Comment

Working...
                      X