Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Texas is single-handedly killing the sport of boxing. That state is a disgrace.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas is single-handedly killing the sport of boxing. That state is a disgrace.

Why on Earth would any fighter want to fight in Texas now? We just saw that even if you're from Texas you can still get screwed over. We always blame the promoters but the crap commissions are there to blame too.

If you are watching fights in Texas you just have to expect some shit to go down or any state with a garbage comission really which is like all of them but there are 5 or 6 that are at the top of the dumpster but Texas is clearly at the very bottom of the dumpster and has been rotting there for a very long time.

Comment

Yeah man Texas is screwing up real big. I also find it funny that the Texas commission wasn't going to let kirkland fight until he gave them a urine sample but Chavez Jr fought without even giving a sample after the fight. Seems like there is always some bullcrap going down in Texas recently

Comment

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
        Why on Earth would any fighter want to fight in Texas now?
        Money.

And I agree with your post. It's really a shame even though Molina DESERVED it for being a dirty slut.

Comment

There's a lot of things I like about Texas, but I roll my eyes when I see fights that are going to be here.

Comment

im glad molina got DQ he deserved it....

U MAD!?!?!?!?!

yea i think you mad....

Comment

That's the best and worst thing about Texas.

Anything can happen... and it usually does.

Comment

The Texas commission is a joke.

Comment

Given the fact I live here.....I agree **** can be corrupt here as there is a good ole boy system that will work to your advantage if you have the right amount of money.

With that said, I'm chalking this up as some more GBP shenanigans.

Comment

There's no bigger good ole boy than Dickie Cole. Which is why his son Laurence Cole was the ref in the main event tonight.

Comment

Working...
                    X