Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Real Tawk...I haven't heard Floyd sound this confident in a beatdown since Gatti

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nawww it aint really like that, i respect ortiz and his struggle but he talks about that **** too much. He acts like floyd didnt have a rough upbringin. I do think theres a chance Ortiz quits again

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd Sinclair View Post
      nawww it aint really like that, i respect ortiz and his struggle but he talks about that **** too much. He acts like floyd didnt have a rough upbringin. I do think theres a chance Ortiz quits again
      his father didnt leave him.and he likely will quit agian floyd will make him fight backwards.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
        Every interview he is full of confidence that Ortiz is getting walked down and finna drown....the confidence just oozes out of him. I think Ortiz is getting a big beatdown because I belive Ortiz is coming to win in this fight but the problem will be that Mayweather is on another level than Ortiz.
        of course gayweather is confident... he knows ortiz has no head movement, has below average defense, and too green for this fight...

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
          Too bad Ortiz isnt as skilled as Gatti, and that says alot, since Gatti wasnt very skilled himself but he had more balls and heart than Ortiz
          your fuken ******ed to think Gatti was more skilled than Ortiz... Ortiz would of KO'd Gatti in less than 5

Comment

Looked at the front page and it said last post pullcounter....................U already know it's going to be some anti-mayweather half a **** rant.

I was right. That hater posted some anti-floyd **** as usual. You would hate if he fought jesus. Get a f'ing life. All you do is post on mayweather garbage. You don't have a clue so give it a rest

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
              his father didnt leave him.and he likely will quit agian floyd will make him fight backwards.
              :wtf

His father held the two year old floyd jr infront of him and used him as a shield when another man had a gun pointed at him. He sold drugs and got locked up. Floyd jr woulda been better off if his pops left him.

With that being said Mayweather will do such a great job of breaking down Whoretiz mentally and physically that victim ortiz wont ever wanna box again

:Winning

Comment

Too bad Ortiz isnt as skilled as Gatti, and that says alot, since Gatti wasnt very skilled himself but he had more balls and heart than Ortiz
                Are you stupid or just dumb? Ortiz not as skilled as Gatti - COME ON! With all due respect to Mr. Gatti he was a walking heavy bag. Gomez Ko'd him, Ward couldn't miss him. Dude if you think Ortiz fights like Gatti then what will you be thinking when Ortiz wins this fight on Saturday?
                If you want to know what this fight will be like then it will be like Norris vs Leonard. If you realy know boxing then you know this fight

Comment

u love talking outta your ass rite? smh...i almost wanna block ur ass so i dont have to see ur dumb ass posts anymore.

Comment

Ortiz is too much of an unknown I think Mayweather is sleeping on Ortiz a little Floyd is going to know whats up after the 1st round and he will start boxing him more

seems like most boxers underestimate Ortiz's power until the get punched in the mouth

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd Sinclair View Post
                      Ortiz is gonna walk into a beatdown that will hurt him more deeply then when his father abandoned his loosened ass. After the fight he'll walk away from boxing just like the way his mom walked away from him and his faggot brother
                      floyd looks to be more the f@g as of late imo

Comment

Working...
                      X