Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Maidana the toughest fight of Robert Guerrero's Career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Maidana the toughest fight of Robert Guerrero's Career?

Or has he fought better fighters before?

I started this thread because the way a lot of people on here have been posting is that RG must have beaten way better and tougher fighters than Maidana.

I personally believe this is RG toughest fight and it wont be easy even if he wins. A lot of people think it will be a easy win for RG.
    Last edited by shenmue; 08-06-2011, 10:49 AM.

Will find out, I think Salido as of right now is his toughest fight. Robert struggled with Salido's awkward style similar to the way Juanma did. Except Robert found a way to survive.

Comment

Biggest, Strongest and Toughest test of his career.

Comment

if Maidana wins-- the next day on this messageboard he's a ****ing legend, greatest thing ever. If he loses, he's a bum, gatekeeper, loser.

Comment

It's absolutely his toughest test to date. Will it be his toughest fight? We'll see, but Maidana is a real threat to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
            if Maidana wins-- the next day on this messageboard he's a ****ing legend, greatest thing ever. If he loses, he's a bum, gatekeeper, loser.
            Wrong. If Maidana wins, Guerrero was overrated, a bum, and Maidana is still a one dimensional bum. If Maidana loses, he's the worst fighter in the division.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Wrong. If Maidana wins, Guerrero was overrated, a bum, and Maidana is still a one dimensional bum. If Maidana loses, he's the worst fighter in the division.
              You see this is what worries me about this fight, Maidana wins and then people will say RG was a lightweight/overrated yet these people were saying RG has too much Boxing skills and will win easily.

I just hope whoever wins get the respect that they will deserve, and the loser as well.

Comment

tough fight for both men

Comment

Originally posted by shenmue View Post
                  You see this is what worries me about this fight, Maidana wins and then people will say RG was a lightweight/overrated yet these people were saying RG has too much Boxing skills and will win easily.

I just hope whoever wins get the respect that they will deserve, and the loser as well.
                  Thats the risk Maidana took taking this fight, getting 0 credit for his win.

Comment

Easily. and Maidana has fought just as good if not better fighters than guerrero, that's why I see Chino breaking Guerrero down and stopping him late.

Comment

Working...
                    X