No announcement yet.

I am about to explore some Tech N9ne

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am about to explore some Tech N9ne

which of his albums are the best from a lyrical standpoint. does he use any Primo?

I really know nothing of him other than what I saw on a BET cypher and one video recently. Your opinion would be appreciated.

That BET cypher is actually not the best thing to judge him by cause he's actually mostly known for speed raps although he is usually really technical like he was in that cypher.

Either way Techn9ne is actually the biggest independent rapper like ever haha. Im a big fan of him personally, and I recommend the albums

Absolute Power
    Everready
    Killer

Those are my favorite albums from him imo, they all got some joints that knock and some good lyrics. Don't really expect to hear him over no Primo or anything along those lines though, his style is closer to dudes like ICP & **** except that he can actually rap and isn't horrible or fulla shock value

Also if you ever get a chance to see him live I recommend doin it up, dude puts on a crazy show
    Last edited by HtotheZ; 01-09-2013, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Honestly I don't like him that much. he is pretty much overrated to me. LOVE what he has done with strange music (best independent label out there) but he's not really great.

Get K.O.D.

Comment

Absolute power is a great album, but its kinda of an acquired taste album. Its pretty extreme and raw, and can turn you off pretty easily. That said, its a great album. Same with anghellic

Id suggest starting with vintage tech and everready… both tremendous albums, that would probably suit your tastes better. All 6's and 7's and Kod are great albums, aswell as klusterfuk and welcome to strangeland. But yeah, start with the aforementioned two brah.

Comment

Ill post a taste of all his albums...

Comment

Comment

Comment

I'm a big fan of Tech and seen him live only a couple of months ago but like somebody said before me he is definitely an acquired taste

Anghellic, Absolute Power and Everready are his best albums for me. I much prefer his older stuff.

Check out...

This Ring
                Industry Is Punks
                Midwest Choppers
                We are what we are (with Potluck)

Its safe to say if you dont like the akScoundrel posted you wont like him full stop

Comment

Snippett from tech's upcoming album. The dude is just insane, 20+ years of dope ****.

Comment

Collabs out the ass, way too many to post. Heres a few that i currently got on playlist

Comment

Working...
                    X