Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Morales get same punishment as Berto/Peterson or worse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
    This fight shouldn't happen.

Peterson and Berto's fights where also stopped. So equal treatment.
    Phant your level of intelligence is not needed here. Let's go have a drink and see some women at Buffalo Wild Wings lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
      Phant your level of intelligence is not needed here. Let's go have a drink and see some women at Buffalo Wild Wings lol.
      I thought you were going to avoid this thread? Get stepping!!

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
        You're on. lol.

Comment

If Morales can prove his innocence like Berto and Peterson did, then he shouldn't receive any punishment.

Until then, the Garcia fight should get cancelled and Morales should get dropped from The Ring top 10 the same as Berto and Peterson. Both of their respective fights were cancelled and they were dropped from The Ring top 10, a rule The Ring made just in time to punish them. Let's see if Morales gets treated the same.

Comment

There still hasn't been a ruling on Peterson. But he's still banned in the meantime.

Comment

so Morales goes out of his way and actually tries to make weight this time and this is the thanks he gets?

Comment

Shouldn't you wait to find out what he tested positive with before pushing your racial agenda???

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  If Morales can prove his innocence like Berto and Peterson did, then he shouldn't receive any punishment.

Until then, the Garcia fight should get cancelled and Morales should get dropped from The Ring top 10 the same as Berto and Peterson. Both of their respective fights were cancelled and they were dropped from The Ring top 10, a rule The Ring made just in time to punish them. Let's see if Morales gets treated the same.
                  Good post as far as being fair.

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                  Shouldn't you wait to find out what he tested positive with before pushing your racial agenda???

@ racial agenda. I'm more into being fair treatment than race son.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                    Good post as far as being fair.

@ racial agenda. I'm more into being fair treatment than race son.
                    WELL THEN

Shouldn't you at least wait until we find out what he tested positive with before pushing your fair treatment non-bigoted non-biased agenda?

++Me PERSONALLY, I think Morales ate a bad a chimmi changa and somehow it caused a FLUX in his tests. But that is just MY OWN PERSONAL BELIEFF.

Comment

I think he should yes. If they're not going to stop the fight from happening. Then they should take a good chunk of his purse and give it to Garcia.

Comment

Working...
                      X