Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

True or False: All the TMT cynics will still watch all their cards and order PPVs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True or False: All the TMT cynics will still watch all their cards and order PPVs?

Ever since the announcement of TMT Promotions there have been tons of cynics and haters hoping and wishing for their failure.

True or False: All the TMT cynics will still watch all of their free televised cards and order all of their PPVs?
    Yes they will still watch all of TMTs free cards and PPVs
    85.71%
    No, they want them to fail so bad they won't even support TMT
    14.29%
    Last edited by Atreyu Khalil; 07-30-2012, 09:56 PM.

They have Gamboa, one of my favorite fighters. I'm not a cynic of theirs, but I will watch their fights because of him and watch Floyd's big PPV's.

Comment

it depends on who they match there stars with

for example i'm not paying to see gamboa beat up dib on a undercard of Maweather vs Cotto 2

Comment

They'll watch...

Besides, how can they give a first-hand assessment of how bad the card sucks (that's what they hope anyway), if they aren't watching?

Again, they'll watch. LOL. Half of the people doing all of this hating, are the ones with no lives anyhow.

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
          it depends on who they match there stars with

for example i'm not paying to see gamboa beat up dib on a undercard of Maweather vs Cotto 2
          You may not pay but you will still watch and spend your days talking about it on NSB

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
            You may not pay but you will still watch and spend your days talking about it on NSB
            maybe////////////

Comment

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
              They'll watch...

Besides, how can they give a first-hand assessment of how bad the card sucks (that's what they hope anyway), if they aren't watching?

Again, they'll watch. LOL. Half of the people doing all of this hating, are the ones with no lives anyhow.
              Haters: they hate what you look like, whacha wearing, whacha drivin, whacha think about, whacha talk about...they ****in hate it but you gonna have to understand thats the way it is.....Have you eva caught a muthafuka starin at you with the i just caught the stomach virus face?..you ever just out yo peripheral like.......like everything bout you just **** with them. -----Katt Williams

Comment

if they put on good fights , whats to hate

i doubt they can offer anything new current promoters arent doing

Comment

They already have some cool fighters, all of them still have good upsides and potential. eventually there will be fights ppl cant avoid even if they tried

Comment

I might.......

Comment

Working...
                    X