No announcement yet.

K9's contract with GB specifically states that he won't face Lara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
    Lolol I needed this laugh...wha'gwan batty bwoy a badman nah a deal wit da dibby dibby gyal dem...raaaasclot CLOWN of da HIGHEST EXTENT u are man...

anyway...
    I don't blame k9. Like mentioned before, he tryna pay his bills at this point and he's grinded it out his whole career. Almost 40 and ready to hang it up, I don't think an ass whooping at the hands of Lara should be in anyone's plans at that point.
    You must not be in the know

Cornelius "The Next Generation Hawk" Bundrage

Comment

dats crazy

the 154 champs are pu$$y......dats the first time i ever heard sum ***** like dat

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        Why is golden boy doing this to Lara??
        Why? Ill tell you why... You know the whole thing with Rigo, Donaire and Top Rank? Where Arum doesn't wanna give Rigo any big names cause that would only put more pressure on Donaire and the match up (Rigo vs Donaire)? Well same thing here, it would put more pressure on GBP and making Lara vs Canelo.

Another reason is, well, don't you see how slow they been moving Lara? They promote this guy like they don't give a **** about him.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          Why? Ill tell you why... You know the whole thing with Rigo, Donaire and Top Rank? Where Arum doesn't wanna give Rigo any big names cause that would only put more pressure on Donaire and the match up (Rigo vs Donaire)?
          Poor Rigo! Giving him a title shot with only 9 fights and putting him in two high profile Pacquiao undercard slots! It's as if he doesn't even exist!

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
            Poor Rigo! Giving him a title shot with only 9 fights and putting him in two high profile Pacquiao undercard slots! It's as if he doesn't even exist!
            I said BIG NAME fighters buddy. Fighting fighters people don't even know doesn't do anything for Rigo-Donaire.

I never said they're treating him like he doesn't exist. They're actually doing a better job with him than GBP for Lara.

Comment

I'm sure Lara will start getting big fights (and big money fights) now that he has signed with al haymon. When u consider he was making 15,000 dollars a fight only last year I'm not surprised he signed with haymon

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                Why? Ill tell you why... You know the whole thing with Rigo, Donaire and Top Rank? Where Arum doesn't wanna give Rigo any big names cause that would only put more pressure on Donaire and the match up (Rigo vs Donaire)? Well same thing here, it would put more pressure on GBP and making Lara vs Canelo.

Another reason is, well, don't you see how slow they been moving Lara? They promote this guy like they don't give a **** about him.
                Sorry bro. I cannot consider Rigo-Donaire the same as this. Donaire is not protected like ginger is. Plus what would K-9 have to do with Lara fighting ginger??

Comment

I was beginning to like K9 until i just heard an interview where he's going on about his church life and jesus price or someone with a similar name.. david price? I can't remember. Anyway, that interview put me off K9 bigtime. He's a jesus freak like Ward! Are we still in the 15th century where people will believe any old story they're told and convince themselves that fiction is reality? Damn, i feel like my intelligence has been insulted with all that religious talk, boxers should be automatically fined when they bring that **** up. I'll be forwarding my proposal to NSAC first thing in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    I don't understand what kind of promoting golden boy does for Lara. They're screwing him at every turn. He should go to top rank.
                    I dont like top rank at all but this is exactly what I was thinking when I read this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                      I dont like top rank at all but this is exactly what I was thinking when I read this thread.
                      Yeah,Lara can go the route vanes is going.

Comment

Working...
                      X