Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marco Huck would be the first "GERMAN" (LOL) Heavyweight Champ since Max Schmeling...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
    They....I wonder who is "they" ?
    The disgraceful German Promoters obviously to make them more 'marketable" to the German public.

Comment

Queen Elizabeth is more German than Huck.

Comment

Originally posted by rochemback View Post
        I think the name changing is ridiculous, but Felix Sturm/Adnan Ćatić was born in Germany and Marco Huck/Muamer Hukić and his family fled to Germany when he was 11 (and it was in 1993. For more information on what happened in Yugoslavia in the 90ies, read a book or get some common knowledge, for your own sake). Also Krasniqi has been living in Germany for over 20 years, came here as a teenager as well, same with Abraham, whose Family emigrated to Germany in 1995.
        There are people out there, who are trying to make the most out of a bad situation in order to improve their family's life, I don't see how you make any sense in downtalking them. Racist.
        The name changes are silly though.

And funny you have Lennow Lewis in your avatar. Isn't he Jamaican? Or Canadian?
        Racist.
        just read your comment and I really gotta laugh. funniest thing (apart from your ***git ass calling me a racist) is this one:
        For more information on what happened in Yugoslavia in the 90ies, read a book or get some common knowledge, for your own sake
        because I come from Austria which is a neighbour country of ex-Yugoslavia. And your ass wants to tell me what happened over there??????????????????????????? Thousands of yugoslavians fled to my country during the war and austria donated millions of shillings to the war victims.

I dont care if germans change names of foreign fighters to make them look german. But I care about foreign fighters gettin' ****ing ROBBED over and over again since ages.
        Last edited by Salardo; 02-25-2012, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by THE S0UL TAKER View Post
          just read your comment and I really gotta laugh. funniest thing (apart from your ***git ass calling me a racist) is this one:
          because I come from a Austria which is a neighbour country of ex-Yugoslavia. And your ass wants to tell me what happened over there??????????????????????????? Thousands of yugoslavians fled to my country during the war and austria donated millions of shillings to the war victims.

I dont care if germans change names of foreign fighters to make them look german. But I care about foreign fighters gettin' ****ing ROBBED over and over again since ages.
          I just read your comment and I really gotta laugh. Funniest thing (apart from your racist and ****phobic ass calling me a "***git") is that you claim to come from "a Austria" (sic) (is there more than one Austria?) yet can't even spell it's former currency. What you mean is the Schilling (with a "c"), shilling were british coins.

Comment

I just read your comment and I really gotta laugh. Funniest thing (apart from your racist and ****phobic ass calling me a "***git") is that you claim to come from "a Austria" (sic) (is there more than one Austria?) yet can't even spell it's former currency. What you mean is the Schilling (with a "c"), shilling were british coins.
            LOOOOOOOOOL. ever heard "typing mistake"?? I probably wanted to write at first "I come from a neighbour country" and in the middle of the sentence I decided to write the name of the country, so thats where the typo happened. "Schilling" is a german word (or an austrian word if you want), and "shilling" was the english word for the former currency in my country. I live in austria since I was born, kid. here is a site from the german wikipedia but your ***git ass cant speak german, right?: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schilling
            there are tons of countries who have/had schillinge aka shillings as currency, you little ******ed coksmoker
            Last edited by Salardo; 02-25-2012, 09:41 AM.

Comment

In fact, I do speak German very well, and noone in Austria would ever spell Schilling without c. But ok, let's assume it was a mistake (not that hard to assume, throwing around "***git" and "coksmoker", always a deadsure indicator for a quality and mature poster).
              So, according to your logic, is Gogi Knezevic Austrian?
              How about Marcos Nader?
              Fadi Merza?

In case anyone is wondering, those are the currently two most successful Austrian boxers on professional level (Nader and Knezevic) and a world class kickboxer from there (Merza).

You are a funny dude (I already figured that when you wrote LOL, even with a ****load of O's. Would it be very rude to ask how old you are?), I give you that. Only 31 posts so far, but quite a few gems.

My favourites:

"Should Mayweather Jr. be voted in the hall of fame?"

"Chisora would give Tyson hell"

"I had even Cloud winning it by 2 points." [on Cloud-Campillo]

"I scored the fight for Bika." [on Ward-Bika]
              Last edited by rochemback; 02-25-2012, 09:52 AM.

Comment

About 99% of germans think the Max Schmeling thing is ****ing bull****.
                It's just the media and Sauerland Event with their ******ed ideas.

Everybody over here knows, that Huck ain't german, neither Abraham, Stieglitz or Sturm etc

But every Irish, english, french, afrikan boxer is an american after he lives there for a few years....idiots.
                Last edited by Zerwas1; 02-25-2012, 10:08 AM.

Comment

In fact, I do speak German very well, and noone in Austria would ever spell Schilling without c. But ok, let's assume it was a mistake (not that hard to assume, throwing around "***git" and "coksmoker", always a deadsure indicator for a quality and mature poster).
                  So, according to your logic, is Gogi Knezevic Austrian?
                  How about Marcos Nader?
                  Fadi Merza?

In case anyone is wondering, those are the currently two most successful Austrian boxers on professional level (Nader and Knezevic) and a world class kickboxer from there (Merza).

You are a funny dude (I already figured that when you wrote LOL, even with a ****load of O's. Would it be very rude to ask how old you are?), I give you that. Only 31 posts so far, but quite a few gems.

My favourites:

"Should Mayweather Jr. be voted in the hall of fame?"

"Chisora would give Tyson hell"

"I had even Cloud winning it by 2 points." [on Cloud-Campillo]

"I scored the fight for Bika." [on Ward-Bika]
                  looks like you got no life. going through all my posts.....
                  Bika clearly won the fight against Andre Ward. And the best I could see for Campillo is a draw. the problem with pple like you is that you dont got the balls to trust your own eyes. you suck off the showtime/HBO commentators and you believe every word they say to a point where your own judgment is clouded. if Larry Merchant would molest a 16 year old girl on TV, and Jim Lampley would stand next to him and say "good stuff, Larry", then you would think that its okay to molest 16 year old girls, just because "you saw it on TV, and my heroes Lampley and Merchant did it".
                  it takes balls to trust your own eyes. NO WAY did Andre Ward win against Bika and I dont give a jack**** about 99 per cent of the american Ward nuthuggers disagreeing with me. as for Cloud vs Campillo: the showtime crew totally ****ed up the commentary, cause if you re-watch the first 6 rounds, you can see clearly that Campillo only won 1 or 2 of those rounds. I only gave him the 3rd and scored the 4th a draw, all the rest were Cloud rounds.
                  du sprichst also Deutsch? Hast du dir mal schnell den Google translater runtergeladen, oder wie läuft das? Ich finde nämlich, dass du ein Trottel bist, ein Witz.
                  as for Chisora: He fights very similar to Tyson and obviously has a granite chin cause Klitschko landed lots of punches on him and he never even stumbled or anything. btw Nader fights today on the Povetkin-Huck card and I can watch it live on ATV which is an austrian TV channel. I can film the screen for a minute if you want and you know I am in Austria, but I will make a bet with you and if you lose you pay me 40 bucks. Cause I dont gotta prove **** to nobody. Im Austrian and I live in Austria since over 30 years and whether you believe that or not doesnt mean **** to me, kid
                  Last edited by Salardo; 02-25-2012, 10:15 AM.

Comment

LOOOOOOOOOL. ever heard "typing mistake"?? I probably wanted to write at first "I come from a neighbour country" and in the middle of the sentence I decided to write the name of the country, so thats where the typo happened. "Schilling" is a german word (or an austrian word if you want), and "shilling" was the english word for the former currency in my country. I live in austria since I was born, kid. here is a site from the german wikipedia but your ***git ass cant speak german, right?: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schilling
                    there are tons of countries who have/had schillinge aka shillings as currency, you little ******ed coksmoker
                    I couldn't care less about whatever subject you guys are discussing.

I just want to point out that you write like a 13 year old and you are embarrasing yourself with your posts(Bika beat Ward? Really?).

k thnx bye

Comment

looks like you got no life. going through all my posts.....
                      Bika clearly won the fight against Andre Ward. And the best I could see for Campillo is a draw. the problem with pple like you is that you dont got the balls to trust your own eyes. you suck off the showtime/HBO commentators and you believe every word they say to a point where your own judgment is clouded. if Larry Merchant would molest a 16 year old girl on TV, and Jim Lampley would stand next to him and say "good stuff, Larry", then you would think that its okay to molest 16 year old girls, just because "you saw it on TV, and my heroes Lampley and Merchant did it".
                      it takes balls to trust your own eyes. NO WAY did Andre Ward win against Bika and I dont give a jack**** about 99 per cent of the american Ward nuthuggers disagreeing with me. as for Cloud vs Campillo: the showtime crew totally ****ed up the commentary, cause if you re-watch the first 6 rounds, you can see clearly that Campillo only won 1 or 2 of those rounds. I only gave him the 3rd and scored the 4th a draw, all the rest were Cloud rounds.
                      du sprichst also Deutsch? Hast du dir mal schnell den Google translater runtergeladen, oder wie läuft das? Ich finde nämlich, dass du ein Trottel bist, ein Witz.
                      as for Chisora: He fights very similar to Tyson and obviously has a granite chin cause Klitschko landed lots of punches on him and he never even stumbled or anything. btw Nader fights today on the Povetkin-Huck card and I can watch it live on ATV which is an austrian TV channel. I can film the screen for a minute if you want and you know I am in Austria, but I will make a bet with you and if you lose you pay me 40 bucks. Cause I dont gotta prove **** to nobody. Im Austrian and I live in Austria since over 30 years and whether you believe that or not doesnt mean **** to me, kid
                      Your argument is still shit. Huck was a refugee from Serbia who was granted German citizenship, therefore he's German. It's a sign of brotherhood and unity between cultures that a man can take on a citizenship and rightfully be proud to be a citizen of this country. If you look at Austria you can see there are athletes originating from different countries but who Austrians can be proud of to have them as their citizens. David Alaba for example.

Comment

Working...
                      X