No announcement yet.

wilder v ortiz next, no excuses....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    so he doesnt want to fight ortiz cause he might lose? Sounds like a great champ to me....
    Very few people think he's a great champion.

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
      I'd say fight Ortiz first, get a "decent" name on your resume, even though he's old, better competition that he has faced by far up to this point, show you are worth the big fight with Joshua,and besides KO Ortiz impressively and build your brand and increase your presence at the negotiating table to get a better percentage and more money..
      yep, if wilder wants a better split, he needs to bring a better CV to the table. Knocking out ortiz would help with that.

Comment

Someone who is a Wilder hater having the gall to advise him what to do with his career. GET THE **** OUT OF HERE

Comment

ortiz is a cheat and should be banned for life

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
            ortiz is a cheat and should be banned for life
            the wbc disagree....

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              the wbcs....
              So Ortiz's team did nothing wrong at all?

Comment

now wilder is ducking Ortiz, now he should fight Ortiz and whyte to build the Joshua fight. boxing fans at their best

Comment

Ortiz vs Wilder would be a great fight. If Wilder beats him legitimacy will follow.

Comment

I agree with you. Wilder vs Ortiz should happen next. I don't think it will. After all Wilder has a proud reputation as a cherry picker to uphold.

Comment

As a Wilder fan, if Ortiz is cleared and AJ is too scared, I'd rather he fight Ortiz, and KO him just to shut all these delusional AJ fans making excuses in spite of Ortiz cheating. they say "oh it was blood medication" - child, please!
                      Wilder wanted to fight him in spite of that - so make the fight if AJ-Wilder is not immediately possible. I see Wilder knocking him out between 6 - 7 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X