No announcement yet.

I'm in Edinburgh for 4 days...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Duggie View Post
    I live in Edinburgh lets meet for a fight. Seems to be the done thing on boxingscene right now. Take a walk up arthurs seat, you get cracking views of the city.
    You have a beautiful city. I was pretty ignorant to the sheer size of Edinburgh castle. And they still have a full time garrison there! Fcuking amazing

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      You should go get a life
      Hold up lmao I'm visiting 4 countries on a 5 week trip and you're telling me I NEED to get a life?! Hahahaha Hahahaha

Comment

Have you tried the traditional and cultured cuisine of Scotland?... you know, a deepfried mars bar or pizza. I believe it is traditional to wash it down with a bottle of buckfast MrTambourineMan.

Comment

Make sure you go up to the top of Stirling Castle, and check out William Wallaces Sword, ****ing massive, like 14feet or some crazy schit, which makes it all the more hilarious 5'9 Mel gibson playing him, when he was really like 6'6 +

Oh and be careful if you go to Glasgow, one of the most dangerous cities in Europe if you end up in the wrong place.

+1 on the battered mars bars, wash it down with an Irn Bru

hth

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
            ...where should I go? Edinburgh castle (obviously), already had haggis at the Charles IV pub (actually very, very good). Headed to Stirling tomorrow. Best place to get a pint? Or five?
            Dude that sounds like fun. My ancestors were from Scotland. Always wanted to go. Have fun in that castle and watch for ghosts! Ha.

Comment

I'd check out Tripadvisor.

Comment

Throw some of those Muzzos in the pooky

Comment

This B1tch has no life or friends

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                    Dude that sounds like fun. My ancestors were from Scotland. Always wanted to go. Have fun in that castle and watch for ghosts! Ha.
                    They have this old black bus parked down from the castle entrance that does ghost tours lol

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                      Make sure you go up to the top of Stirling Castle, and check out William Wallaces Sword, ****ing massive, like 14feet or some crazy schit, which makes it all the more hilarious 5'9 Mel gibson playing him, when he was really like 6'6 +

Oh and be careful if you go to Glasgow, one of the most dangerous cities in Europe if you end up in the wrong place.

+1 on the battered mars bars, wash it down with an Irn Bru

hth
                      Thanks man. We probably won't go to Glasgow this trip. Wallace monument is pretty close to Stirling as well so we'll be checking that out. Rosslyn chapel is just on the next hill from where we are staying. We got an airbnb in countryside

Comment

Working...
                      X