No announcement yet.

GGG dropped Kovalev with a body shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG dropped Kovalev with a body shot

At first I thought it was either just hear say or kovalev was very out of shape for the sparring match. But now I see it's clear he is weak to the body.

Got a source?

Comment

Originally posted by hond View Post
      got a source?
      jdj........

Comment

I've been waiting a few days for this thread, I was actually going to make a troll thread how Ward doesn't deserve any credit since GGG gave him the blue print. Too much racial bullshit has been going around for the past few days so I didn't go forward.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
          I've been waiting a few days for this thread, I was actually going to make a troll thread how Ward doesn't deserve any credit since GGG gave him the blue print. Too much racial bullshit has been going around for the past few days so I didn't go forward.
          What I learned the last few days was who the immature posters are that engaged in the mindless stooping instead of taking the high road and not engaging in the racial war, many of them regulars. Some from all sides of the racial war should have received permanent bans for their disgraceful treatment of this web site. I also learned that some mature, emotionally stable regulars avoided the racial war.

Comment

Is this thread racist? Somebody is just pointing out Kovalev dont like it to the body...

Comment

Kov should've just gone with the shoulder excuse, seems more people believe that one

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                Is this thread racist? Somebody is just pointing out Kovalev dont like it to the body...
                Who the hell does?

If he was so weak to the body then it would have shown itself sooner surely?

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                  Who the hell does?

If he was so weak to the body then it would have shown itself sooner surely?
                  not really; no one has really gotten to his body in a fight until these last two and they were both Ward.

Comment

Where is the Meme thread of Kovalev? damn those body shots hurt.

Comment

Working...
                    X