No announcement yet.

"so long pacquaio"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "so long pacquaio"

Hey guys, i think we may have missed out on the fight of the decade between pac and floyd... Pacman just may retire if he wins this election coming up and if mayweather don,t come correct after this mosley fight, pac will probably ride off into the sunset without a care of what someone thinks of him for turning down this mega fight because pac genuinely thinks that money truly needs him... And you know what, he,s right... Manny has bu coo money just sitting in the philliphines banks and don,t give a fck about bowing down to floyd,s demands while making him enormously rich... First things first, floyd better beat shane and i mean beat him good just to impress pac to take the dam fight because if he don,t pac is gone... Who else thinks pac would hang em up if he doesn,t get his demands???

Yes Manny, Retire and focus on your career in politics instead of pleasing the millions of fans you have by fighting Mayweather.

Comment

Pac will not win the election, trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by kedashy View Post
        Hey guys, i think we may have missed out on the fight of the decade between pac and floyd... Pacman just may retire if he wins this election coming up and if mayweather don,t come correct after this mosley fight, pac will probably ride off into the sunset without a care of what someone thinks of him for turning down this mega fight because pac genuinely thinks that money truly needs him... And you know what, he,s right... Manny has bu coo money just sitting in the philliphines banks and don,t give a fck about bowing down to floyd,s demands while making him enormously rich... First things first, floyd better beat shane and i mean beat him good just to impress pac to take the dam fight because if he don,t pac is gone... Who else thinks pac would hang em up if he doesn,t get his demands???
        Youre wrong, Pac needs Floyd

Comment

I don't see Manny retiring. Freddie Roach recently said in an interview the only difference is in the next fight he'll be introduced as Congressman Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
            Pac will not win the election, trust me.
            Very true. He's too beloved in the Phillippines to be elected into the corrupt world of politics there. That's why he lost his first bid for congress.

Comment

I here ya guys but, manny really cares about his people and woulld help them if he wins... You thought that this country has homelessness??? Poor over here is like the middle class over there... Manny probably will retire to help his people...

Comment

Originally posted by rabagiyo View Post
                Yes Manny, Retire and focus on your career in politics instead of pleasing the millions of fans you have by fighting Mayweather.

Lets weigh these options based on importance. Stick around to please the fans or get elected to the Philippine Government and try to do right by your country. Is it even a question which of these are more important and honorable?

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

Lets weigh these options based on importance. Stick around to please the fans or get elected to the Philippine Government and try to do right by your country. Is it even a question which of these are more important and honorable?
                  If it wasn't for his fans which is also his people, He would be nothing.

Comment

He has done enough........let him do what he wants.

Comment

Working...
                    X