View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 01:43 PM #40
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1915 Post(s)
Lomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,001,000,000,133,760.00
You take this forum way too seriously fool. This should relax you it's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Feel better bltch. - apples You deserve another one for being a deluded fool. You snivelling cuck. Go cry somewhere else bltch. - apples Keep speaking the truth - 1bad65 Thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat You're a good poster, mate - BM dnobagaV 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxfan83 View Post
After I got out of the military I started working corrections so I went from 1 majority conservative to another. It wasnt until I went to college that I encountered a majority liberal environment. So I have always found it funny when I hear people insinuate liberals are uneducated or unsuccessful. Id say 85% of my professors were libs and about 20% of that were SUPER libs. All were driving luxury cars earning over 100k per year.

I am very glad I had went to college because I was sorta brainwashed as a conservative at an early adulthood. College made me realize there can be gray in a black and white story. Thats why I stand as a Moderate/Republicrat/Conservative-Democrat/Liberal- Republican.
You’re basically saying that the mindset of people who will defend this country are overshadowed to the views of entitled kids in college who would never pick up a rifle and defend this homeland.

Lmao.
Lomadeaux is offline   Reply With Quote