No announcement yet.

Bartendaz Workout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bartendaz Workout

Would these type of workouts be good for a boxer in terms of increasing strength and not loosing your speed ?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2bYo...yer_embedded#!

They should start a ghetto gymnastic team

Comment

Originally posted by Don Flamenco View Post
      They should start a ghetto gymnastic team
      They've been around for a while now, giant from the bartendaz is a cool guy, laid back even though he seems hyped. Ny also has the Harlem seals, calisthenics kings, and I've worked out on a couple of occasions with the highlanders from highland park. Good guys, they go in.

Comment

Damn that takes some incredible strength. I don't know if that might be good for boxing because you want to get stronger but not too much muscle mass. Boxing is about endurance, not who is the strongest.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
          Damn that takes some incredible strength. I don't know if that might be good for boxing because you want to get stronger but not too much muscle mass. Boxing is about endurance, not who is the strongest.
          Definately know what you are talking about. I got bad shoulders and i am looking to improve my strength. i dont plan on doing it as much as these guys do but to incorporate it with my boxing training

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
            I don't know if that might be good for boxing because you want to get stronger but not too much muscle mass. Boxing is about endurance, not who is the strongest.
            So would sticking to simple hi-rep chins be more useful? Possibly even assisted ones for lower intensity and higher reps?

Comment

Working...
            X