No announcement yet.

Joey Abell vs. Raphael Butler, round-by-round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey Abell vs. Raphael Butler, round-by-round

There's a detailed round-by-round report of tonight's fights in Minnesota on this website:

http://fisticmystic.wordpress.com/20...ound-by-round/

so do i have to refresh the page to see how each round went?...

Comment

Originally posted by tymann23 View Post
      so do i have to refresh the page to see how each round went?...
      Yes.

It's about 10:00 pm in Minnesota, so the main event should be on soon.

Comment

this is a roughly close fight..but i think abell may be just a little more durable than butler

Comment

walters got knocked out in the first round by sharpe.

Comment

Main event, Abell vs. Butler, coming up next.

Comment

the bell rang and the ref didnt jump in and butler got caught cold from the way it sounds..

Comment

the bell rang and the ref didnt jump in and butler got caught cold from the way it sounds..
                Crazy stuff...

"Abell is jabbing and backing up, Butler jabbing and coming forward. Butle lands the first good shot of the night, a short right hook after Abell missed with a left. Abell connects with a left hook to the chest of Buter, and a pause…both men fire at the same time, no advantag yet. Now Butler jumps in and there’s a clinch. Bobby Brunette breaks the two apart. both men are circling to their left, and Abell zaps butler with a left. Butler lands a big right to the head of Abell, Ice bounces off the ropes and moves across the ring. Abell sticks a hard left into theches of butler, and Butler can be seen saying something…unclear what. Abell bounces a good right off the head of Butler, gets butler backing up, and pounds him into a corner! butler goes down to his knees, rises slowly, and the men begin punching again after the bell! Nobody seems to have heard the bell, and referee Brunette isn’t trying to break them up! Abell clocks Butler with a thundering left hand, Butler appears to be knocked unconscious, and all hell breaks loose – the O’Connor crew storms the ring, Ron Lyke and Jim Maurine go to the aid of their man, and now there’s a huge melee. Ron Lyke is at the bottom of the pile, and Abell is arching his body of Lyke’s to protect him."

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
                  Crazy stuff...

"Abell is jabbing and backing up, Butler jabbing and coming forward. Butle lands the first good shot of the night, a short right hook after Abell missed with a left. Abell connects with a left hook to the chest of Buter, and a pause…both men fire at the same time, no advantag yet. Now Butler jumps in and there’s a clinch. Bobby Brunette breaks the two apart. both men are circling to their left, and Abell zaps butler with a left. Butler lands a big right to the head of Abell, Ice bounces off the ropes and moves across the ring. Abell sticks a hard left into theches of butler, and Butler can be seen saying something…unclear what. Abell bounces a good right off the head of Butler, gets butler backing up, and pounds him into a corner! butler goes down to his knees, rises slowly, and the men begin punching again after the bell! Nobody seems to have heard the bell, and referee Brunette isn’t trying to break them up! Abell clocks Butler with a thundering left hand, Butler appears to be knocked unconscious, and all hell breaks loose – the O’Connor crew storms the ring, Ron Lyke and Jim Maurine go to the aid of their man, and now there’s a huge melee. Ron Lyke is at the bottom of the pile, and Abell is arching his body of Lyke’s to protect him."
                  yea i mean is it being ruled a ko win for abell or a NC?..strange

Comment

yea i mean is it being ruled a ko win for abell or a NC?..strange
                    Looks like the've given it to Butler by DQ...

Abell knocked Butler out cold after the bell. But shouldn't the referee have stepped in when the bell rang?

I imagine the crowd was very noisy, and Abell didn't hear the bell.

Comment

Working...
                    X