• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol lmfao!!

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      isnt he dead?
      Actually when I was 1st writing it I thought he was dead. Then I started thinking he wasnt and it was just Hank the drunken dwarf who was dead but now Im starting to think he is again......lol

IDK. Usually I would look it up but I dont feel like it.

The crazy thing is that I actually thought this was going to be a real thread and not a joke because I kinda do truly believe that Broner was a fan. Broner talks ish and he may wouldve tried to sell the fight anyways but it honestly wouldnt have shocked me if AB never wouldve said anythng if Paulie didnt.

Remember when it 1st got made, Broner had tweets about "lets get this money". It was Paulie who started the disrespect. I think Broner liked Paulie because he talked ish, is a pure boxer, and always gave respect to Floyd. Rios isnt a pure boxer but you could tell that Broner started to like him and give him respect because of the respect Rios showed Floyd and he knows that Floyd offered Rios & Robert Garcia tix to the fight that time.

Then Rios started going off on Broner and thats when Broner had to go back. Its the same with Paulie. I dont think Broner wouldve dissed him if Paulie didnt start going off on him 1st. I think the most he wouldve said is that "I like Paulie alot but we both wanna make this money. I dont wanna beat him up but someone has to lose and I dont lose".

Paulie & Rios dont care though....lol They go off on anyone

Comment

still no proof lmao

Comment

It's Beetlejuice!!!! R.I.P. to him

Comment

Didn't that dude die? Why make fun of him? I can see why its funny to some but its kinda messed up.

Comment

Originally posted by Verstyle View Post
              It's Beetlejuice!!!! R.I.P. to him
              Hes not dead he was just on the sirus show a month ago

Comment

Broner taxes Paulinas arse, kinda funny pic though but Broner taxes her..

Comment

Originally posted by Prawn Snow View Post
                  That is ****ing hilarious!!!
                  Funniest thing I seen all damn day LOL!!! Paulie is killing it with the trash talk! He might get himself another payday after Broner

Comment

It's funny to be making fun of Broner but pretty harsh on the poor little dude who's the butt of the joke.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                      this fight is going to be fun to watch. malig is getting whoopped.
                      Broner is too flat footed to whoop a mover like Malignaggi. Malignaggi will outbox him in some rounds and make it a close fight, he might lose a decision. But he's not getting whooped or knocked out like people think. I actually kinda like Paulie's chances in this fight, not enough to say he'd win, but enough to watch with interest. If Paulie stays on his toes and boxes all night, Broner will look lost like he did at times against PDL. Remember PDL boxed, he did not come forward, Broner was the aggressor in that fight. He was doing the chasing and wasn't particularly good at it. He was literally following PDL around instead of cutting off the ring. Maybe he's gotten better, and Malignaggi has lost his legs a bit. But I don't think he's going to whoop Malignaggi or knock him out.

Comment

Working...
                      X