No announcement yet.

OMG Johnny Nelson.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG Johnny Nelson.......

Is on DeGales d!ck hard!!!! Most of us think DeGale will win but Nelson is getting all high pitched about it.

He did sound like a fanboy in the commentary just before the fight. Im surprised he scored it a draw instead of 115-113 for Degale

Comment

He's dreadful. What was with the constant interrupting and going 'nah'?

Comment

Jim Watt was a biased prick as well.

Comment

Let's be fair.. they're all terrible at picking fights.

But nearly everyone was on DeGale's dick in some way or other going into this fight. Boxing News' 'experts' had it 29-2 in favour of James DeGale.

I'll admit myself I went from initially having mixed views/slightly favouring Groves to thinking DeGale might take him out early for some reason.

Comment

.....What a wally !

Comment

I wanna see Johnny Nelson vs. Barry McGuigan in the squared circle.

Comment

They'll all want to share a drink with Groves now.

Hope Groves does the right thing and tells them to feck off back DeGale's arsehole.

Comment

When they showed DeGale before the fight looking in the arena as Gavin was coming out I thought 'oooh he looks a bit nervous here'. George looked calm the whole time and I'm a big fan of Booth as a tactician.

I remember when the fight was announced and they were both on Ringside, George basically fronted Nelson and said 'after the Anderson fight u was kissing my arse'. Nelson is a twat and a fan boy. McGuigan owned him hard.

Well done George tell Frank Warren to shove his rematch.

Comment

**** johnnny nelson hate the ****...............house n*****

Comment

Working...
                    X