• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DLT View Post
    dats da nastiest **** Ive ever seen
    yup. haye is one nasty freak.

Comment

Originally posted by carlos slim View Post
      klitschkos steroid use is unbelievable....klitschkos boringness is unbelievable.....klitschkos nazi fans is unbelievable....
      Your stupidity is, on the other hand, very believable.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        haye's camp just needs to shut up tbh.

fight klitschko , don't fight klitschko. i don't really care anymore.

they are not gonna convince anyone that the klitschkos are ducking them though. the klitschkos have fought almost everyone that deserved a title shot.

no matter how much haye and his camp talks , they're not gonna convince the majority of the people that it's the klitschkos who don't want a fight.
        The funny thing is, when you read that article, Booth is seeming pretty desperate.

I think they want that one last mega-payday for Haye, but have backed themselves into a corner.

Booth gives Wlad a 24-hr ultimatum to fight Haye next, but then in the next breath he's saying, well, maybe they could fight in the fall.

In other words, he needs this more than Wlad does: the Klitschkos are letting Booth and Haye dangle in the breeze now.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post
          The funny thing is, when you read that article, Booth is seeming pretty desperate.

I think they want that one last mega-payday for Haye, but have backed themselves into a corner.

Booth gives Wlad a 24-hr ultimatum to fight Haye next, but then in the next breath he's saying, well, maybe they could fight in the fall.

In other words, he needs this more than Wlad does: the Klitschkos are letting Booth and Haye dangle in the breeze now.
          i honestly don't know what's going on anymore.

is haye ducking the klits because he doesn't want to lose? is he waiting for it to be a bigger fight? does he really want a klit fight but he wants to get paid a lot more since he's probably gonna lose?

i don't know. tbh i don't really care anymore either. i was hyped for this fight a year or so. now it's just taken too long.

Comment

another douche bag..

Originally posted by carlos slim View Post
            is unbelievable.....

Comment

I sometimes wonder if Booth has the experience to deal with the douchebags at K2. Rumour has it that they are every bit as shrewd as Don King and Bob Arum.

Comment

i honestly don't know what's going on anymore.

is haye ducking the klits because he doesn't want to lose? is he waiting for it to be a bigger fight? does he really want a klit fight but he wants to get paid a lot more since he's probably gonna lose?

i don't know. tbh i don't really care anymore either. i was hyped for this fight a year or so. now it's just taken too long.
                I hear you. I'd be just as happy if the K-Bros moved on and forgot about Haye and Adam Booth.

To my mind, Haye would lose to most of the top HW challengers like Boytsov, Povetkin, Adamek, etc., anyway.

The fight was only important because Haye hyped himself as the next big thing, but that mystique was blown with the Fraudley Harrison fiasco.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyZagz View Post
                  I sometimes wonder if Booth has the experience to deal with the douchebags at K2. Rumour has it that they are every bit as shrewd as Don King and Bob Arum.
                  If you believe Frank Warren and others, Adam Booth is about the biggest douchebag to deal with in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post
                    I hear you. I'd be just as happy if the K-Bros moved on and forgot about Haye and Adam Booth.

To my mind, Haye would lose to most of the top HW challengers like Boytsov, Povetkin, Adamek, etc., anyway.

The fight was only important because Haye hyped himself as the next big thing, but that mystique was blown with the Fraudley Harrison fiasco.
                    hey i wouldn't mind seeing haye-povetkin or haye-adamek.

probably more entertaining than him vs. the klits anyway. (i really don't think he has a chance tbh)

Comment

hey i wouldn't mind seeing haye-povetkin or haye-adamek.probably more entertaining than him vs. the klits anyway. (i really don't think he has a chance tbh)
                      Yeah, I always thought Haye-Adamek would have been good -- a battle of ex-cruiser champs.

But I've never heard Haye even talk about fighting Tomasz.

Comment

Working...
                      X