No announcement yet.

Manny Gamburyan talks about submitting BJ Penn in training

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny Gamburyan talks about submitting BJ Penn in training

It is known that BJ Penn brought Manny Gamburyan into his camp in order to prepare for Sean Sherk. Over the past week, there has been a lot of buzz about "Manvil" allegedly submitting "The Prodigy." MMACHEAPSHOT.COM caught up with Manny for an interview.

MMACHEAPSHOT: Manny congratulations on your most recent fight. We especially loved it when you pretended to touch gloves with your opponent, then gave him a taste of your foot instead!

MANNY: I fight to win. Protect yourself at all times because I fight to win. If I could, I would attack my opponents in their hotel rooms while they sleep. In fact, I tried but the CSAC wouldn't allow it. *******.

MMACHEAPSHOT: Wow Manny. That's a true fighter's mentality right there. But lets get to the real meat of the matter. Everyone here at MMACHEAPSHOT.COM wants to know what it was like to submit "The Prodigy" BJ Penn. How exactly did you pull it off?

MANNY: Ankle lock. I fight to win!

MMACHEAPSHOT: Wow. So how did you set up the ankle lock. I imagine that it must not be easy to sub a guy like BJ. Especially with an ankle lock.

MANNY:Oh it was easy. I fight to win. We were about to spar, when I noticed that BJ was having some trouble with his hand wraps. So I simply walked up to him and offered my help. Well, as soon as he gave me his hand and asked me to pull his glove on for him, I kicked him in the face which spun him around, then I suplexed him, and applied the ankle lock as hard as I could.

MMACHEAPSHOT: Badass. Its skills like that that got you voted our MMACHEAPSHOT.COM fighter of the week Manvil!

MANNY: Thank you. Its an honor. I fight to win. A win is a win. People say that it wasn't right what I did to BJ. But he's a veteran of the sport. He should know to protect himself at all times. I fight to win!

MMACHEAPSHOT: So who's next on your list? Is there anybody out there that you want to call out?

MANNY: No. Not right now. I fight to win. I don't want them to see me coming. I want them to think that they are safe and sound in their bathtub, having sex, at their kid's birthday party, or at a funeral. They'll walk up to that coffin to pay their last respects to their loved one. Then boom. That's when I'll jump from behind the front pew and dish out some Armenian Pain. A win is a win you know?

MMACHEAPSHOT: Manny if we could ask you one more question...

MANNY: Actually, I have to run. I saw a baby in the playground across the street who was laxadasically holding a piece of candy. I think I'll have that. I fight to win.

SOURCE: WWW.MMACHEAPSHOT.COM

wow. obviously that was fake but that glove touch was pretty cheap

Comment

Pretty funny. The I fight too win comments remind me of Talladega Nights, "I play for keeps."

Comment

Comment

i guess manny fights to win. what a loser. dont know why bj penn would bring in manny to help prepare for sherk.

Comment

typicall armenian male- cocky for no damn reason

Comment

Someone needs to remind Manny that it was in training. I doubt that BJ would let that happen in a real fight. Let's see what happens to Sherk and then we can decide if Manny should challenge BJ.

Comment

Originally posted by robot_monkey View Post
                Someone needs to remind Manny that it was in training. I doubt that BJ would let that happen in a real fight. Let's see what happens to Sherk and then we can decide if Manny should challenge BJ.
                let manny face a top 15/20 LW prior to talking-

Comment

Manny should have won TUF, Nate Diaz is a joke compared to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Move BRICKS View Post
                    Manny should have won TUF, Nate Diaz is a joke compared to him.
                    compared to Top 20-30 LW`s, Manny is just as much of a complete joke as Diaz- even thou diaz is ranked above him for obvious reasons!

Comment

Working...
                    X