Give me feedback on my shadow boxing VIDEO INSIDE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give me feedback on my shadow boxing VIDEO INSIDE

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8izyWm_cZf8

check it out i have no real training what so ever, just working on somethings on my own til i start at a boxing gym. No smart @ss remarks please, plenty of constructive critisism and tips welcome

when you throw punches get all the power form your legs and transfer it to you hand. I dont know if im saying it right or not. lol

Comment

i get what your saying, thanks

Comment

get in a BOXING gym, really.....

Comment

that bad huh?

Comment

get to the boxing gym, no offence

Comment

Alot of negatives. Some positives: You have the right idea about defense. I see that you keep your hands up and move your body. You're kinda fast, too.

But mainly: take som peeps advice about this and get to a boxing gym!

Comment

yeh i know i need to get in the gym, just tryin to see where i stand for right now with no training, and what are some things i can work on with my self for now.

Comment

Originally posted by vv15629 View Post
                  yeh i know i need to get in the gym, just tryin to see where i stand for right now with no training, and what are some things i can work on with my self for now.
                  Well stop throwing the uppercut for now... that's not a move really fundamental to a beginner. when u shadowbox, just try pretending that theres somebody in front of you, meaning keep a tight defense, and bring your punches back QUICK. You should be jabbin alot more, too.

good luck!

Comment

with no formal training in boxing you do very well.

do well;

1) hit "up" to opponent's face
                    2) gloves stay up
                    3) body to head shots

not good;

1) you sometimes "jump" a little of the floor which makes you out of balance. stop that.
                    2) swing in your right hip when you hit with your right hand
                    3) Hook to the body, don't do that it leaves your face right open.

Again, for me you do a great job but try to join a club and you will be alright

I am new to this forum but not to boxing (15 years), i think you can trust my eye, cheers

Comment

Working...
                    X