No announcement yet.

Missing Threads/Posts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Threads/Posts

For some odd ****ing reason the last few hours of threads are gone, not deleted, but missing. The site was down for a few minutes and when I came back, poof, gone. Sorry about that. :?

U deleted them all u liar!!!

Comment

u would shooto!!

Comment

U damn right!

Comment

that is exactly what happened to the site I usually post at,
          submissionwrestling forum, things started missing, posts disappearing, now it is hacked, have not been able to get to it for a week. There is strange writing on it, and pics. :cry:

Comment

I hope everthing is good now.

Comment

the boards at MMAvideogames.com/Submissionwrestling.com got hacked. At first threads started to disapear and then the site was tottally hacked, I hope thats not the case there. I miss that board, I am a mod there.

Comment

KimuraMan welcome to Global!

Daniels board is gone? ****, that does suck.

Comment

KimuraMan, hope you are safe & sound in Afganistan, are you receiving my jokes??? :lol: Hows you're dog? Know who I am yet?? :lol:

Comment

Hell yeah Momita, I'm actually dictating this message through my brother at home. I told him to go here and set up my name, I heard about the board thats messed up. I hope it gets fixed soon. I'm burning up my cell phone minutes oh well though I'm in Kuwait actually though!. Take care guys.

Comment

Working...
                    X