Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we pack it in with the Iphone bull**** please.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we pack it in with the Iphone bull**** please.

This is a boxing forum, not ****ing smartphones.com

I don't give a **** what's selling more, really could care less.

If you want to talk about it occasionally then fine do whatever, but the people posting about nothing but ****ing mobile phone sales figures need to do one.

Piss off.

I have a problem, I am not afraid to admit it. If breakbeat gets his account banned for starting the bull**** in the first place, then I will stop. Breakbeat is the root of the problem, the source of the poison. Let's cut the root.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I agree. All the back and forth is boring

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
        This is actually the Lounge. People can talk about anything except boxing, if you don't like the smart phone discussions then don't read them.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyNation View Post
          This is actually the Lounge. People can talk about anything except boxing, if you don't like the smart phone discussions then don't read them.
          piss off, dick head.

Comment

lol. "Pack it in!"

Yes dad!

I also dont like "woo joo?" threads, "something just happened to me" threads and people who call other posters "son".

Comment

I think there should be a sticky thread for all phone talk. The same should be done for all religious threads too.

Comment

I don't give a **** what's selling more, really could care less.

If you want to talk about it occasionally then fine do whatever, but the people posting about nothing but ****ing mobile phone sales figures need to do one.

Piss off.
                Same goes for religion, ****sexuality and any other topics I could care less about.

This is the lounge not nsb FFS. People can discuss whatever they want as long as it doesn't break any forum rules.

Comment

They should change the Arcade section into a Computer & Technology one. That place is basically dead anyway.

Comment

piss off, dick head.
                    People can talk about anything they want here.

I would really prefer not to see pictures of your pasty fat ass in the Training section but you don't see me trying to restrict your right to post them.

Comment

Working...
                    X