Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Will Use Extra Weight To Pursue Knockout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Later rounds will probably be more tiring for the more muscular Marquez. We have seen this fight many times over. It will go the distance

Comment

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
      Later rounds will probably be more tiring for the more muscular Marquez. We have seen this fight many times over. It will go the distance
      in what way, shape, or form does this make sense? are you saying marquez will get slower cause he has more muscle than last time?

are you familiar with how strength and circuit training works?
      are you familiar in the difference between fast and slow twitch muscle fibers?

I dont think that you are. marquez will not gas. manny will not gas. this will go to the cards

Comment

More insight from Ronnie:

"If you have longer arms you can punch from further away."
        "Strong legs means that you punch harder."
        "Being tall is an advantage."
        "The sky is blue."

Comment

manny has lost speed, hes also lost the ability to fight every minute of every round, hes been fading in late rounds,jmm hasnt lost those abilities but hes 39 at some point he's going to age,,I feel the most lilkley scenario is more of the same Jmm will win most rounds only to be robbed at the end.It is been 3 fights in a row where manny doesnt fight like he did against Margarito, I feel genetics are at play here all one has to look at is Pacmans brother Bobby that guy got shopworn and faded at a very very early age. It should be a great fight nonethless Manny has more to prove than JMM does ,Mannys career is at stake because boxing fans around the world want Manny to remain the face of Boxing,at least till Mayweather goes away...

Comment

Doesn't this guy ever talk about anybody else excep Filipino fighters?

Comment

Originally posted by aescobedo View Post
              Doesn't this guy ever talk about anybody else excep Filipino fighters?
              Yes he also talks about Floyd sometimes

Comment

"Pacquiao Will Use Extra Weight To Pursue Knockout"

Ronnie indirectly exposing Pac for forcing the fight at 147 to have a weight advantage on an aging light weight to have a chance.

Comment

We dont really know yet if their weights are all that different because that was only the weigh in weights and not the fight night weights. Theyre only 4 pounds apart so far and that is nothing.

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                  I got a feeling that with that aggressive game plan Manny himself may be the one hitting the canvas this time around..Jmm has him figured out and Manny is not as fast as he used to be so running in reckless may get him countered,clipped,and dropped

Yeah I dont see the fight changing all that much from previous fights. Pac always fights JMM at a slower pace and differently than he does compared to other guys and thats because JMM is an accurate counter puncher. Getting wilder will give JMM more chances to land. I think Pac may get dropped this fight. I think he still gets an undeserved decision though.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                    We dont really know yet if their weights are all that different because that was only the weigh in weights and not the fight night weights. Theyre only 4 pounds apart so far and that is nothing.
                    When dealing with people under 5'7'', four pounds isn't just four pounds. Take pound off a guy that small and see how his bench press goes dramatically down. Four pounds is very significant!!!

Comment

bollocks. wait and see what they weigh when they are in the ring. they will both be about the same as usual.

Comment

Working...
                      X