Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Round Does Golovkin KO Kid Chocolate?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd say about 8 rounds.

Gets broken down and laid out.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
      I think golodkin is overrated..quillin win an easy UD like 10-2..
      Wouldn't say it'll be easy, but I think Quillin is patient enough to get the decision. Which would be a dream come true as I'm tired of the goofy GGG worship on this board.

Comment

not impressed by either

Comment

Kid Chocolate is from Brooklyn so I ride with him all the way. That being said The God of War wuld take him out within 8 rounds. He would lay him out flat on his back.

Comment

GGG would spark him in 7.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
              Did you watch the fight? GGG didn't take control of the fight until about the 8th I think, before that Ouma had already won around 5 rounds, and the rounds Golovkin did win were toss up rounds. It seemed like the only difference between the two of them was that Ouma occasionally blocked some punches.

Golovkin finally took him out in the 10th. If that fight lasts to the 12th and Golovkin wins the last rounds there is a great chance it would've still ended in a draw or a win for Ouma.

Normally I'd give young fighters (early 20s) a pass when they struggle early in their careers, however this was just 1 year ago when Golovkin was 29, the age where most guys are already in their prime.

Not only that but this was against a waaay past prime 34 year old blown up JMW.
              Golovkin is basically a blown up JMW too, and Of course I saw the fight. Golovkin beat him so bad Ouma basically got brain damage and stopped him.

Vanes struggled with Ouma. Golovkin did not.

Comment

LOL @ anybody picking chocolate

Comment

I pick Quillin by UD.

Comment

PEDer Quillin gets stopped inside 8 rounds.

Comment

Golovkin would most likely stop him. Quillin is pretty good but he wouldn't be able to hold Golovkin off.

Comment

Working...
                      X