No announcement yet.

Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KOVALBOXER View Post
    Who would of guessed he'd outbox Klitschko at his OWN game at Germany?
    Me, KnockoutNed, Fury4DaWin, Kafkod and a couple of others.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
      Me, KnockoutNed, Fury4DaWin, Kafkod and a couple of others.
      No, what I mean is Thurman predicted a UD all of you were going for KO. No one thought Fury would win decision in Germany vs Wlad.

Comment

• Defo better than this prediction doe.

Comment

Defo better than this prediction doe.

I disagree, your guy beat an old man who threw hardly at all, a shot champion who basically sat there like a fool. But what's funny is, Tyson couldn't KO him. In fact, he clinched him back many times and last round Tyson lost quite a bit of control.

I still give my dues, congrats to Tyson. But Wilder is going to be a problem, not only is he stronger than Wlad but he's definitely going to engage with the heart of a lion's

Make a point/avi bet with me if that fight happens

Comment

I disagree, your guy beat an old man
            But wait a minute, read that screengrab i just posted. You claimed that Wladimir would beat ANY HEAVYWEIGHT IN HISTORY NOW OR THEN, apart from Lewis. lol

Comment

But wait a minute, read that screengrab i just posted. You claimed that Wladimir would beat ANY HEAVYWEIGHT IN HISTORY NOW OR THEN, apart from Lewis. lol
              Yeah, I guess I'll mention "he's shot" for the second or third time now.

Of course I was wrong with "Now" like you were wrong with Tyson going to KO the old man.

Tyson won, an ugly boring fight against a shot fighter who threw hardly at all.

Tyson in my eyes is definitely top 3 in the division, I just don't think he'll be half the champion Wlad was. Tyson is a nightmare to fighters who are limited like Wlad.
              He'll probably have problems with fighters who aren't afraid to get hit and engage. Wilder>

Comment

Yeah, I guess I'll mention "he's shot" for the second or third time now.
                You didn't say he was shot before the fight though, you claimed he was the GOAT behind Lewis and would knock Fury out without much bother.

Comment

You didn't say he was shot before the fight though, you claimed he was the GOAT behind Lewis and would knock Fury out without much bother.
                  What are you fishing out of this? I already said I was wrong lol

Comment

• To Fury fans

Bet me on points over Wilder-Fury, I got Wilder

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X