Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Mitchell lucky with that accidental headbutt?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was Mitchell lucky with that accidental headbutt?

Close fight, wasn't it?

And how dreary was Hobson tonight?

Dobson was a let down

what did you think about that footballers boxing

Comment

i thought the footballer (forgotten his name), was ok considering he'd only sparred before and hadn't even had any competitive amatuer fights...

seems to have a bit of a personality as well from the post-fight interview. we'll have to see how he gets along over the next 4 or 5 fights (they'll probably get itv coverage anyway).

mark hobson was made to look pretty crap against a fat middleweight. I wonder if all that head-movement gave him a headache?

As for Mitchell, that fight could have gone either way. I couldn't see Mitchell knocking the guy out, and they were more or less even on points up until the ref stopped it. i think he's got a lot to learn before he tries challenging the top super featherweights. like how to not get hit several times each round.

Comment

does anyone have a visual of the headbut?

Comment

On reflection I think Mitchell was a couple of rounds up, but it was definitely competitive.

Comment

It's nice to see Mitchell in a competitive fight. Frank Warren doesn't like his fighters having a hard fight.

Comment

Working...
            X