Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Great Article on Bob Arum (sports Illustrated)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by "Smokin Sugar" View Post
    If this is Jewish written it will be abunch of toxic waste to our brains. Top Rank Propagana. Jewish writers use phycology in there articles to try to sway perception of it's readers. Hollywood and the Media do it aswell!
    You presently have far too much toxic waste in what you call your head. And I wouldn't dream of instructing you as to how to properly spell "P-S-Y-C-H-O-L-O-G-Y"

An obvious Jew-hater who already knows everything-even before it happens.

And you have 9 spelling and syntax errors in your 3 lines of wisdom. Don't use a dirty rag for wiping your dribble, use your sleeve as you normaiiy do......
    Last edited by edgarg; 12-06-2012, 05:32 PM. Reason: decided to point out original poster errors

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
      That old bitch can eat a dick!
      I visualised Riley saying that and I literally lol'd.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
        You presently have far too much toxic waste in what you call your head. And I wouldn't dream of instructing you as to how to properly spell "P-S-Y-C-H-O-L-O-G-Y"

An obvious Jew-hater who already knows everything-even before it happens.

And you have 9 spelling and syntax errors in your 3 lines of wisdom. Don't use a dirty rag for wiping your dribble, use your sleeve as you normaiiy do......
        well said!

if you don't like someone that is fine.. but don't use their colour of skin, race or religious beliefs as the reason.

Comment

haha, I wonder if this is true or not.

"So I went to talk to Ali," Arum recalls. "He says, 'Jim wants to do what? Bring him here.' So I took him to Hyde Park in London, where Ali used to run. Ali said, 'Jimmy, here's what we're going to do: You hit me as hard as you can.' So Brown starts swinging and swinging, and he can't hit him. He's swinging wildly and not even coming close. This goes on for, like, 30 seconds. Then Ali hits him with this quick one-two to his face. Jimmy just stops and says, 'OK, I get the point.'"

Arum must have alot more crazy stories we'll never hear of. Itd be good to just run into him at a bar and hear him tell his tales.

Comment

Working...
          X