China calls on US to retract Dalai Lama invite

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• China calls on US to retract Dalai Lama invite

(AP) – 11 minutes ago

BEIJING (AP) — China has called on the U.S. to withdraw an invitation for the Dalai Lama to meet with President Barack Obama at the White House, saying it could hurt relations between the two countries.
    Foreign Ministry spokesman Hong Lei said in a statement Saturday that China opposes any foreign official meeting with the Tibetan spiritual leader and asked the U.S. to withdraw its invitation to avoid interfering in China's internal affairs.
    Obama's planned meeting Saturday coincides with the Dalai Lama's visit to Washington for an 11-day Buddhist ritual expected to draw upward of 10,000 followers a day.
    Obama last met with the Dalai Lama in February 2010, infuriating Chinese officials, who accuse the Nobel Peace Prize laureate of seeking Tibet's independence from China.
    Copyright © 2011 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.

China seems like an undercover bully if you ask me.. I think they are ready to take on USA. They are like that new friend you have, but you know they dont like you and are trying to make small things into a big argument so they can fight.. I think eventually USA will get tired of Chinas' comments and go for it.

Originally posted by ClitschKO_cuzn View Post
    (AP) – 11 minutes ago

China seems like an undercover bully if you ask me.. I think they are ready to take on USA. They are like that new friend you have, but you know they dont like you and are trying to make small things into a big argument so they can fight.. I think eventually USA will get tired of Chinas' comments and go for it.
    a lot of countries don't like US, and they just can't wait to teach you a lesson. Pakistan and China for sure. China thinks they are tough, but all they have is man power and using russian military equipment from 1970s.

Also Russia has great goverment now, and if the heat will start they'll put China on place. don't trip

Comment

I think if the US teams up with Russia and Japan the Chinese and Pakistani will bite the dust..

Plus we know India has good relationship with US, so we can counter-attack China's man power, by sending Indians. Although I think Chinese are tougher than the Indian.. Indians don't seem to be made for war.

Originally posted by kyshenko team View Post
      a lot of countries don't like US, and they just can't wait to teach you a lesson. Pakistan and China for sure. China thinks they are tough, but all they have is man power and using russian military equipment from 1970s.

Also Russia has great goverment now, and if the heat will start they'll put China on place. don't trip

Comment

Jack told me China takes it.

Comment

My Physics professor said Russia has the most billionaires, I know that has nothing to do with this thread but his comment about Russian billionaires had nothing to do with Physics.

Comment

damn that means we are in deep ****

Originally posted by RICHLOC View Post
            Jack told me China takes it.

Comment

Originally posted by ClitschKO_cuzn View Post
              I think if the US teams up with Russia and Japan the Chinese and Pakistani will bite the dust..

Plus we know India has good relationship with US, so we can counter-attack China's man power, by sending Indians. Although I think Chinese are tougher than the Indian.. Indians don't seem to be made for war.
              dude relax, we don't need war at all. there won't be hand to hand combat as during WWII. these countries have Nukes. if 1 of them will use it, it will be a HELL for next 10-20 years. no one needs this

Comment

China KO1 US.

Comment

Originally posted by RICHLOC View Post
                  China KO1 US.
                  only because the US is shot to pieces ...too many wars

Comment

Mother-nature has to counter attack the overpopulation of certain countries that is a fact... Russia needs to start giving birth to more boys, their women outnumber the males by way to much.

Ofcourse I don't wish for war upon no country, but if time comes I want the US to act like a real man and not a bit*h.

Originally posted by kyshenko team View Post
                    dude relax, we don't need war at all. there won't be hand to hand combat as during WWII. these countries have Nukes. if 1 of them will use it, it will be a HELL for next 10-20 years. no one needs this

Comment

Working...
                    X