Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao Watches Sergio Matinez's Calling out of him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better calling out Arum than anyone of his fighters...

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
      Pac did not look to eager about fighting Sergio,I don't blame him..If Pac fights Martinez win or lose he surpass Floyd and leaves him choking on dust..I wonder what he will do??I wanna see this fight more then a fight with Floyd tbh..Or Martinez Floyd both would be great fights..
      If Pac fights Martinez win or lose he surpass Floyd and leaves him choking on dust. - Yea right. IF he steps up without catchwieghts then he gets props for fighting him, but if he gets KOed in a couple rounds how does that surpass anything?

Comment

Pac needs floyd or martinez on his resume, without them he's just another decent boxer from a weak era with most of his wins coming over guys that were past their primes.

Comment

He was thinking "No No No, he's too big, No." and said "ahhh booo."

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
            Pac needs floyd or martinez on his resume, without them he's just another decent boxer from a weak era with most of his wins coming over guys that were past their primes.
            Erik Morales >>>>>>>>>>>> Floyd + Sergio

Comment

- I know I will be p4p #1, I will obtain it.
              - How are you gonna obtain it, against what opponents in the near future?
              - The great Darren Barker!

Comment

Manny Pacquiao is not stupid he understands the politics of boxing, I mean he's a congressman. So of course he is not going to get excited when he watches Sergio Martinez or any fighter say they want to fight him because he is the best p4p fighter in the world.

" To Be The Man You've Got To Beat The Man, WHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! "
                - Rick Flair

Comment

That's a pretty ignorant statement. Truth is, Mayweather and Pacquiao will be remembered as this generation's best fighters, regardless if one eventually beats the other.

Comment

not really. pac's resume from flyweight to super featherweight is imo HOF worthy.

Comment

lol..manny laughed but wont fight him

Comment

Working...
                      X