No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bryant Jennings-Mike Perez: BScene Staff Predictions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bryant Jennings-Mike Perez: BScene Staff Predictions

It was referenced at Wednesday’s press conference in New York City that every truly great heavyweight has fought at Madison Square Garden at least once in their career.

The statement made was the highest compliment paid to Bryant Jennings and Mike Perez, as the two unbeaten heavyweights collide Saturday evening in the main room at MSG. The 12-round heavyweight clash serves as the chief support to the middleweight title fight between Gennady Golovkin and Daniel Geale, with both bouts airing live on HBO.
    [Click Here To Read More]

kinda like perez in this one, adam booth has said perez's movement is underated, somehow I think he might have the more explosive legs and he definately sits down more on his shots. Plus jennings seems to be a bit afraid and he didnt want to take this fight before plus he is saying things like he's willing to die to win which says he's afraid.

Comment

Also szpilka was a very basic fighter and he frustrated and gave jennings competitive rounds.....

Comment

Wow only one person picked Perez . On thaboxingvoice most the callers picked perez

Comment

50/50 fight too hard to decide

Comment

Originally posted by knockoutkid View Post
            Also szpilka was a very basic fighter and he frustrated and gave jennings competitive rounds.....

Carl Froch is a basic fighter, what makes him so great(he's earned that from me) is his heart and self belief, Froch is off balance, doesn't move his head, too macho for his own good, throws punches from the wrong stance, etc - lol..... Szpilka Can box and he has ton's of confidence, Jennings frustrated him and made him look basic. Jennings is the goods, always in shape and he too has a lot of self confidence.

Comment

Being with adam booth will help him mentally. Hes great at that part of boxing. He comes up wit great game plans but he doesnt focus his training on conditioning. His fighters tend to gass out like haye and groves. They tend work explosiveness at his gym rather than pure stamina and fitness. They do alot of circuts, weights etc instead of long runs, hill runs etc.

Comment

For some unknown reason I cannot access HBO's site and I am not at home at this time. So, can someone tell me when the HBO telecast starts tonight? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                  For some unknown reason I cannot access HBO's site and I am not at home at this time. So, can someone tell me when the HBO telecast starts tonight? Thanks!
                  2 hours......

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                    2 hours......
                    Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                    X