No announcement yet.

Rousimar Palhares does it again!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rousimar Palhares does it again!

Another day another sub for Toquino. I hope Drwal is ok, herd he was wincing in pain after the tap out, Drwal is a good entertaining fighter who is gonna be a force against the mid level MW's.

With Alessio Sakara somehow on a winning streak these two can finally meet and settle ****.

I really wouldnt kno who to put Rousimar in the octagon with thats a solid test but not one that puts Rousimar way over his head

who won out of diaz and markham

Comment

Diaz won it by stoppage ( I think he won it by ground and pond, but I can't confirmed it)

Comment

That was a dick move though after the win to hold it to break the ankle. I say he gets the winner of Cote-Belcher. Drawl-Sakara definitely even though I think Drawl probably will get cut too which sucks since he's getting surgery. Hoepfully Dana gives him one more fight to pay bills at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
          That was a dick move though after the win to hold it to break the ankle. I say he gets the winner of Cote-Belcher. Drawl-Sakara definitely even though I think Drawl probably will get cut too which sucks since he's getting surgery. Hoepfully Dana gives him one more fight to pay bills at least.
          Drwal is on a three fight win streak prior to this loss so I dont think he goin anywhere

Comment

That's how you send a message.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
              Dang, ya'll need to do a BJJ class every once in a while...
              he ripped the ligaments from his knee... a broken ankle is childs play material.
              torn ACL is no joke, most people never walk straight after one of those.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
                That's how you send a message.
                uhh no that's how you get suspended, which is exactly what happened to Palhares. He got suspended for 90 days.

Comment

i hate hearing a grown man scream like that because you know thats some intense pain

as soon as Paul Harris dropped for the heel hook, i was waiting to hear it.

i say give him Bisping next

Comment

Working...
                  X