Clottey: "There’s no way he’s chasing me around the ring"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clottey: "There’s no way he’s chasing me around the ring"

"“I plan to go right at him"

It's the same thing Oscar, Ricky and Miguel said. With this approach, I give Joshua 7-8 rounds before he's TKO'd or forced to retire on his stool.

Originally posted by M@nny View Post

It's the same thing Oscar, Ricky and Miguel said. With this approach, I give Joshua 7-8 rounds before he's TKO'd or forced to retire on his stool.
    he mite be just saying that aswell...cum fight night he will most prob try boxx him...

Comment

For the ten millionth time

Originally posted by M@nny View Post

Clottey is bigger than Cotto or DLH, much bigger than Hatton, can take a better punch than any of those three. I am a huge Paq fan, but this will not be an easy fight.

Comment

Congrats now I know you definitely losing.

Originally posted by ballgamessuck View Post
        Clottey is bigger than Cotto or DLH, much bigger than Hatton, can take a better punch than any of those three. I am a huge Paq fan, but this will not be an easy fight.
        Get out of here with this bigger stuff, people still got their mind wrapped around Pac being a little man, he is not no more. Thats why these guys lose they go in there thinking they can just over power him. Skills will win this fight.

Comment

I can't see Pac stopping Clottey. Outworking him is the key. People are gung ho on Pac's KO streak, and talking about Clottey like he's a chump.

Comment

Clottey's gonna get stopped, hopefully it's before he goes into his shell mode against the ropes, which is his style of running.

He'll do it as soon as he gets hurt a couple times or if he's getting overwhelmed.

Comment

Size doesn't matter if you're on steroids.

Comment

It doesn't even matter how big you are.. if you can't fend off Manny's attack, how do you expect to win, or even survive? This is boxing, not a shoving match. This fight will look like Calzaghe-Lacy a bit.... Clottey throws like 40 punches a round..Manny will win by landslide.

Comment

His only chance is to rush him now that I think about it because Clottey will be tired after 15 miinutes anyway.

Comment

No question Paq has greater skills than Clottey

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
                    Congrats now I know you definitely losing.

Get out of here with this bigger stuff, people still got their mind wrapped around Pac being a little man, he is not no more. Thats why these guys lose they go in there thinking they can just over power him. Skills will win this fight.
                    If you read my posts you will see that I am what some on here call a "*******". Paq is my favorite fighter, but no way does he bust up Clottey the way he did his last three opponents. Clottey is simply tougher and able to take more than they were, and part of that is due to his size. If you read my posts, you will see that I am pulling for Paq to win, and if he sticks to his game he should win, but it will be his hardest fight since he started moving up in weight.

Comment

Working...
                    X