No announcement yet.

I'm depressed. :(

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mangler View Post
    Puttin up wit talkin to people, travelin (if required), and trainin on new products/services all the time man. Cats complain about that ****, but then ***** cuz they can't find work.

I'm an account manager for Central Payment Corporation. I oversee credit lines and services for small business owners. We have affiliate contracts too, so I can sell em internet connections, phone lines, gas, basically anything they want. Guaranteed $ cuz businesses always need sumthin. Residuals pay kicks in too.
    That sounds pretty cool, do you ever have to travel far? I guess training on new products aint that bad... just do it in your work time and your just doing your job... nothing personal.

Did you see what I did there?

Comment

**** man join the club, I wake up depressed each and every ****ing ****ty day.

I'm going to grad school in October, on an academic scholarship. Thank god for that.

I think in the mean time, I'm going to apply for fast food jobs. I just drove by a McCdonalds today in the closest ****ty town to the forest grove in which I live. It hit me then, **** it, fast food can't be so bad. Maybe I'll even meet a broad or two.

Comment

Do you ever sell people boats for $7,000,000 after buying it for $5,000,000 and adding 3 bathrooms and 2 bedrooms to it?

Comment

Originally posted by Organik View Post
          **** man join the club, I wake up depressed each and every ****ing ****ty day.

I'm going to grad school in October, on an academic scholarship. Thank god for that.

I think in the mean time, I'm going to apply for fast food jobs. I just drove by a McCdonalds today in the closest ****ty town to the forest grove in which I live. It hit me then, **** it, fast food can't be so bad. Maybe I'll even meet a broad or two.
          How did it go speaking to the Japanese Professor?

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
            Cuz they can't produce or can't take the grind. I hate talkin to stupidass people too, but for $, **** it, it's a slick career. **** bein a solicitor who sells pointless ****, but get into a field where you sell useful products/services that motha****as need. I luv havin a commission sales job cuz I determine how much $ I make. I'm also my own boss and work whenever I damn well feel like it for the most part. 90% of my work I do from home too.
            I've tried out a couple of sales positions, personally it's not really for me though. I'm just too nice to make it work.

However, what I have found is that you can basically show up, sign your name, feed them what they want to hear in the interview, and then you've got the job. To be honest though, I personally have made about $56 during FY 2009. This was from a partial day in a canvassing position, during which I was dismissed for lack of performance. I had some other ****, Kerby Vacuums and Green Peace, at which I did not even make it into the field.

It's certainly a possibility though.

Comment

Originally posted by Organik View Post
              I've tried out a couple of sales positions, personally it's not really for me though. I'm just too nice to make it work.

However, what I have found is that you can basically show up, sign your name, feed them what they want to hear in the interview, and then you've got the job. To be honest though, I personally have made about $56 during FY 2009. This was from a partial day in a canvassing position, during which I was dismissed for lack of performance. I had some other ****, Kerby Vacuums and Green Peace, at which I did not even make it into the field.

It's certainly a possibility though.
              Oh and for the record, I didn't get to the field in the green peace and vacuum **** because I quit. My loss perhaps, it just didn't seem like a match to me.

Comment

Originally posted by mr. riz View Post
                mangler sells his meat pole to unsuspecting white women
                I don't charge bitches Riz, but I should start homey.

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
                How did you get started in this line of work? What kind of qualifications do you need? Sounds like something I would be in to!
                I got hooked up by a co-worker from my previous job. No specific qualifications, although a degree and sales/mgmt experience is always a plus. Just gotta be trained bro.

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
                That sounds pretty cool, do you ever have to travel far? I guess training on new products aint that bad... just do it in your work time and your just doing your job... nothing personal.

Did you see what I did there?
                I can do business anywhere I want. I rarely am sent somewhere. I just go where the **** the $ is. I try to stay w/in a 45 min drivin radius tho. Trainin is no biggie. More services you sell, more $ in your pocket, so why not learn the ****? And yea, some cats don't like sales cuz they feel bad bein told no. I never gave a **** cuz the services ain't mine. I just make the ****in presentation and answer the questions. Nothin personal, just doin my job...you know?

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
                  Do you ever sell people boats for $7,000,000 after buying it for $5,000,000 and adding 3 bathrooms and 2 bedrooms to it?
                  that was classic..

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
                    How did it go speaking to the Japanese Professor?
                    It went well man, I started out speaking Japanese, which was nerve racking because I haven't utilized Japanese in quite some time. However once I had started, the words flowed pretty well, and he resorted to English once I had introduced myself.

Basically, we just spoak rather briefly, and then he told me he was looking forward to meeting me in person this fall.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                      Global Recession dude,
                      no jobs anywhere.
                      I got let go few weeks back aswell,
                      play some online poker.
                      Thats whats payin my bills for the moment

Where do you play? What do you play?

I've been playing for a living like 2 years now. Been super lazy the last 2 months though.

Comment

Working...
                      X