Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What new spar gloves and bag gloves and headgear shud i get?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What new spar gloves and bag gloves and headgear shud i get?

Im lookin to get some new gear what gloves should i get for bag work? what spar gloves? and what headguard? ive heard alot about winning headgear where can i find them headguards?

www.winning-usa.com

Comment

Bro, I have been using Ringside IMF Tech gear. Great quality and it has a good feel. The protection is also very good. I have never tried Winning, so i cant say too much about them. I use the Velcro for the bag and the lace-up for sparring. the head I bought is from Fight Gear.

Comment

hmmm k thx wat shud i use for bag work?

Comment

I am telling you man all i gotta say is GRANT! I have the pro training gloves and I have tried on thier headgear and its nothing but QUALITY! I also have a winning headgear making it the perfect combo!

Comment

Winning really protects your hands the best. Their headgear is great too. Grant is also great for protection, training and actual fights. In my opinion reyes is the best fight glove. So for training and sparring I'd go with winning and grant. On fight night I'd go with reyes. You also can't go wrong with grant on fight night though.

Comment

Originally posted by raabd View Post
              Winning really protects your hands the best. Their headgear is great too. Grant is also great for protection, training and actual fights. In my opinion reyes is the best fight glove. So for training and sparring I'd go with winning and grant. On fight night I'd go with reyes. You also can't go wrong with grant on fight night though.
              you're talking about professional boxing, right?

i wonder if there are reyes amateur competition gloves?

and if there are, i doubt they will be any different, because of the USA boxing regulation rules for the correct padding and stuff.

Comment

yes there is cleto reyes amateur boxing gloves! Check out thier site there right on there and there is also GRANT amateur boxing gloves!

Comment

Yea I meant for the pros. I think I have seen some amateurs using reyes gloves on T.V. but i don't remember if the fights were in the U.S. I saw the some amateur competitions on Fox Sports Espanol.

Comment

I guess I kind of went off topic from the original question. For training and sparring I'd go with winning or grant for protection purposes. Check out www.ringside.com

Comment

Working...
                    X