No announcement yet.

Mayweather sighting at the Lakers game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
    True what floyd does is stutter make excuses beat his baby mama and duck fighters
    He beat that bum you have in your Avi pretty damn convincingly.

Comment

Originally posted by Willthethrill View Post
      manny is in la too right? that would be crazy if they actually ran into each other lol
      and pac loves basketball too.. he prolly didnt know that the lakers were playing yesterday or he would have been there. it would have been like the time when margarito came up to floyd LOL.

Comment

Manny was only in LA for a night, he flew to New York the next morning.

Comment

Originally posted by TommyToughNuts View Post
          He was on his phone sitting courtside and even the announcer said something along the lines of let's hope he's saying, yes I do want to fight Pacquiao. Lol
          From the CEO of CBS, to the national or local broadcasters of the Lakers game last night, everyone is hoping Floyd mans up and fights Pacquiao. It's kinda sad that it's gotten to this point tbh. He looks so soft it's not even funny. I could understand if Manny was a no name ninja that brought nothing to the table but he's not. This is the biggest fight to make in the sport. And the dude Floyd still acting fruity. Lol

Comment

I imagine everywhere this guy goes he hears " when you gonna fight Manny" or something along those lines.. He must get sick of hearing it all the time...

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
              True what floyd does is stutter make excuses beat his baby mama and duck fighters
              these cotto fans are the biggest trolls on NSB lol. can't make this stuff up. straight delusional.

Comment

Mayweather at the Clipper/Cavs game tonight. So is Jay-Z.

Comment

Working...
                X