No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC: Danny Garcia-Lucas Matthysse To Be Ordered

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    This will be a good fight. If Matthysse wins will Amir Khan fight him?
    i dont see why he wont .. khan is willing to fight garcia again ,a guy who KHTFO, fought maidana and is known for having balls.. if there something amir is not , it is a ducker...

yeah , wbc is full of **** , i'll believe it when i see it

Comment

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
      The WBC cant order jack ****...they need the fighters, more than the fighters need those belts.

I find it funny how most of these guys on here downtalk the sanctioning bodies and say how useless they are.

Those same guys will put their utmost confidence in a sanctioning body actually "making" a fight happen...especially if it's a fight that they want to happen. Irony?

The same **** happened with the Chavez/Martinez fight...the WBC had NO power to make it happen.That fight happened because Bob wanted it to happen.
      More like JCC Jr... the only one on his side who wanted it. He may be a childish prick, but he wanted the fight Martinez while Bob and his godfather wanted none.... didn't happen until he threatened to leave Top Rank

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
        Yes sir. Can't run forever. Get it done.
        Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        He will vacate.
        Originally posted by happyman View Post
        Can't run forever Danny!!

This is honestly really, really good.

If Garcia refuses to fight Lucas it really is a duck. And everyone can call him a ducker.
        lol the same lame crap from people danny is gonna take this fight in june and if he wins theyll say matthyse was judahs leftovers.

Comment

not gonna happened because danny wont get past zab

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
            i dont see why he wont .. khan is willing to fight garcia again ,a guy who KHTFO, fought maidana and is known for having balls.. if there something amir is not , it is a ducker...

**** Amir,he ducked a rematch with Prescott and when Maidana tried to get a rematch he refused.Khan is chasing Garcia because its a big money fight probably the biggest in the Jr ww division at moment,unfortunately for Khan he will get knocked out again if he fights Garcia.

Garcia and Matthysse is the most competitive fight in the division

Lets hope it happens

Comment

GBP is grooming Garcia for a FMJ fight, no way they put him in with Matthysse

Comment

Finally some one is gonna expose garcia. Dude sucks and his father will finally be silenced. He will do a jinky lmao will be funny ass hell hope hbo show the prick after maytthyse is done with his son

Comment

Originally posted by McAlister View Post
                  not gonna happened because danny wont get past zab
                  Wishful thinking

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    More like JCC Jr... the only one on his side who wanted it. He may be a childish prick, but he wanted the fight Martinez while Bob and his godfather wanted none.... didn't happen until he threatened to leave Top Rank
                    Valid point. I just cant see Bob sharing his books (copromoting w/ DiBella), if he really didn't want to. You know how he likes to keep things in-house.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post

What a great big lie. He has flat out ran from a rematch with Prescott for years, he went on record and said he wouldn't rematch Maidana as it was not worth the risk. Lets also not go on like anybody wanted the Peterson fight or the Garcia fight for that matter, those particularly the Garcia fight was a cherrypick gone wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X