No announcement yet.

Kirkland's next potential opponents?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GoogleMe View Post
    Yeah, he's another knockout waiting to happen...
    This. If he fights any skilled fighter with decent power he's lights out. In fact I would take Angulo by KO in a rematch. Assuming Perro doesn't plan on fighting foolishly again.

Comment

canelo is a joke he wont fight big game james!!!!!!!

Comment

Why the hell would you want to pay for it? Why pay for it when you can watch it for free on HBO. It's just a matter of time before he gets knocked the hell out by another good puncher. Just a matter of time

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
          Might be in the minority but I want to see Kirkland Molina....... Kirkland still can be touched pretty easy and Ann has said she wants a few more fights before fighting Martinez. The WBC wont let Kirkland fight Canelo anytime soon and Cotto is past it. Lara seems interesting also but at the same time time I can also see Lara easily out boxing him.
          I hear u Molina would be a good fight, but you can't say Lara will easily outbox him when Molina and him had a extremely close fight.

Comment

This Kirkland dude is overrated and what we have is a typical Boxing Scene overreaction to a win. First of all Kirkland has a china chin and second that defense of his sucks donkey balls so anyone with average power will KO him. But back to the topic he should fight Ishida next and then go after Molina or Lara. If he wins those fights than all you dudes can get excited.

Comment

throw him in with canello on world championship boxing. Its the perfect stepping stone for each fighter. For the winner, other fights with cotto, margarito, chaves jr (petty, i know) and even paul williams can still happen at 154 before moving up.

Comment

it should be Cinnamon next

or the WBC is full of sh.it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

They should just let Canelo fight Kirkland and let the Gods decide who to glorify.

Canelo has decent power and Kirkland has proven he can be pretty chinny, plus Canelo was showing decent defense in his last fight. I think this fight would be 50/50.

Comment

Molina/Lara/Trout, then a shot at the Super title. Seems good to me.

Comment

I'd actually like to see him in there with Canelo. I am still lukewarm on Canelo and I think Kirland would be a good test for him.

Comment

Working...
                      X