Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the hold up on Manny Pacquiao next fight announcement?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
    Pac faught JMM for 2 reasons....
    Need for closure
    JMM is a stylistically appealing opponent for Pac
    I'm sure Pac was thinking ''I will eventually KO him.''
    Pacbois love to state how close he was to ending JMM.

May got to DLH at DLH's weight.
    May moving up vs a bigger guy = clause
    Pac moving up vs a bigger guy = clause
    Fair n square

May vs Maidana was close enough
    We will not see a Pac vs Horn redo, will we ?
    Pac straight up refused Cotto rematch unless Cotto jumped through those hoops again.

I can't make you not like Pac and you can't make me like him.
    No ones making anyone like or dislike anyone. You can be fans of any fighters, but you’re not gonna convince anyone that that Pac is less of an ATG fighter. You may not like how his career went but many will remember him and his legendary career. That’s just how it is. You don’t have to like him but respect a once in a lifetime fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Flo_Raiden View Post
      No ones making anyone like or dislike anyone. You can be fans of any fighters, but you’re not gonna convince anyone that that Pac is less of an ATG fighter. You may not like how his career went but many will remember him and his legendary career. That’s just how it is. You don’t have to like him but respect a once in a lifetime fighter.
      All I get are excuses and exaggerated props to his piss poor opponent selection.

Look at Pac's WW resume and tell me you're impressed.

Comment

I've read this excuse before.
        Had Pac not be a complete bltch about Cotto (who wanted Cotto to come down to WW after he had already moved up ) I would have ignored the clause demand.
        Pac's bltch moves with May, who I'm sure you hate.
        Pac vs a depleted and shot DLH (''DLH'' was the slight favorite, though''...even though DLH was far removed from his ww days ). Brave Pac let DLH be a full WW.......
        Was brave enough to move up vs Margarito but no one else.

Don't get me started

Lmao oh my god you’re one pathetic loser!

You spend you’re whole day trying to purposely bash a boxer named Pacquiao on an online boxing forum for nerds.

Nothing you say is even credible and it’s all full of BS and even you know that, yet you spend you’re WHOLE TIME doing it day in and day out, like an f’n loser!

Lmao what a loser! Your life must be complete crap!
        A pointless life you live where you’re greatest joy of the day is to try and talk crap about one boxer in particular on an online forum, simply because he has a big fan base. Lmao damn I’d hate to be you.

Anyways, great weekend of fights guys, let’s look forward to the next bouts.
        Signing off! G’nite.
        Signing off folks!

Comment

Originally posted by HewJohnson View Post
          Lmao oh my god !

Comment

All I get are excuses and exaggerated props to his piss poor opponent selection.

Look at Pac's WW resume and tell me you're impressed.
            It’s impressive enough to get him Fighter of the Year/Decade, a sure fire first-ballot Hall of Fame lock, and many calling him an ATG legend.
            Again, you can believe what you want to believe but you are NOT going to convince anyone that Pac’s career is a joke. His achievements are no joke and his greatness can’t be denied

Not sure why you can’t accept that Pac has had a great HOF career. I’m no fans of Mayweather or Ward but I know damn well they’re also legit ATG fighters with great careers.

Comment

It’s impressive enough to get him Fighter of the Year/Decade
              And there you have it

Comment

And there you have it
                Yep! There you have it, a legendary ATG that many experts call one of the best fighters of the era, who is also well respected by other greats such as Chavez, Leonard, Holyfield, etc.

Seems like that’s always going to be bothering you till the day die. Now please, do keep crying about it
                Last edited by Flo_Raiden; 12-16-2019, 01:28 AM.

Comment

Yep! There you have it, a legendary ATG fighter

Seems like that’s always going to be bothering you.
                  It bothers me as much as it gets you off

Comment

It bothers me as much as it gets you off
                    Umm yeah sure, whatever messed up imaginations helps you sleep at night I guess.

Seems like the only thing you can fall back on at this point is a childish response like this, and I pity you.

Oh well. C’est la vie

Comment

Oh well. C’est la vie
                      Hopefully the Pacboi chorus section cest la vies.

Comment

Working...
                      X