No announcement yet.

I'm about to watch Logan now. I want to kill that spoiler dude

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm about to watch Logan now. I want to kill that spoiler dude

It's like when I watched Star Wars and I over heard someone say Han Solo will die. Faq.

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
    It's like when I watched Star Wars and I over heard someone say Han Solo will die. Faq.
    Logan dies of old age

Everyone else gets killed though

Once professor x was murdered it was all downhill for the xmen

Comment

Han Solo dies? You're a piece of crap.

Comment

Watch sh^t sooner or avoid the internet if you're worried about spoilers.

I mean f#ck man the fact that they made Logan is a spoiler to me that Wolverine didn't get killed in the 3 or however many X-Men films I missed, but I don't give a f#ck so it don't matter. And honestly spoilers tend to build up my interest in a film or TV show then kills it cuz it means they did something interesting instead of the standard thing movies do over & over again that has gotten me bored of film & TV shows.

Comment

i heard that wolverine was killed by a cat in the movie due to rabis

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
            The only thing you are going to kill is another man's hardon!

Comment

The worst spoiler I ever had was when some f**kwit on tv exposed the twist ending to The 6th Sense.

I saw Logan last night. It was brilliant. Go watch it, and don't worry about someone spoiling it for you. It's a case of Marvel telling a kind of 'alternative timeline' story (although they don't say as much) so it kind of sits on its own - it isn't any kind of sequel to the Wolverine movies. It also doesn't work as a sequel to the X-Men movies either, because a character that died in those movies re-appears.

The acting was really good, the action scenes were tightly scripted and well shot. The story was good. The characters were great. Go see it, enjoy it, and be thankful that Marvel put out a movie that is less fluffy than most of its recent efforts.

Comment

Wolverine is a lil btch. All i remember reading comics as a kid was how Wolverine would always get his ass kicked .

Comment

Just watched Logan, can't belive everybody died in the beginning and it was all a dream.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                    Just watched Logan, can't belive everybody died in the beginning and it was all a dream.
                    A lot of people thought it was meant to be a dream, but it was actually an acid flashback.
                    I know the movie didn't make a big fuss out of it, but the scenes it showed of Logan doing a whole vial of LSD while fighting in the Vietnam war was an important detail.

I liked how it contrasted the things he hallucinated he was doing, and the things he really did. Like which was worse? Killing that pregnant chick for no reason, or the way he tortured and basically eviscerated all of the POWs? And - can you tell which events were real, and which ones were just real in his fu*ked up mind?

Brutal movie, but so well done.

Comment

Working...
                    X