Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: HBO's Greenburg: Mayweather-Pacquiao Talks Took Place!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    No, just a strange gay thought that popped up in your mind.
    So when you fantasize about Floyd, what does he say to you? Do you imagine yourself in the club with him while throwing up money stacks?

Comment

• Originally posted by MayMafia View Post
      50/50 + 3 blood and unlimmited urine=no

then

ok 50/50 + 14 day= no, off the table

then

lets talk= no im going to spend time with ellerbe.......

Seriously,,,,, how does it feel defending such a ***g????
      The first two things you mentioned are the same deal. Seriously...how does it feel being so stupid?

Comment

• Originally posted by switchsouthpaw View Post
        So when you fantasize about Floyd, what does he say to you?
        Another strange gay thought. Go ahead, let em all out

Comment

Another strange gay thought. Go ahead, let em all out
          The underlined comment in bold above, is this what you say to Floyd when you're role playing at night? I'm just trying to understand the mind of a sociopath.

You ever turn the lights off and then talk to Floyd's poster?

Comment

• [QUOTE=switchsouthpaw;8914188]
            Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            Still on my d*ck, huh? (Is this what you repeat to yourself at night, when you're role playing as Floyd?) What does Floyd sound like in your head movies?
            He has been owned a long time ago.. but that's the thing about *****s there always in denial.. They kind a forget about reality.. All they think about is how great and almighty there god floyd is.. Geez *****s need a life.. they love floyd to death. They will go down with him if it will reach up to that point.

Comment

The underlined comment in bold above, is this what you say to Floyd when you're role playing at night? I'm just trying to understand the mind of a sociopath.
              Is that what you imagine?

Comment

• [QUOTE=Spoon23;8914212]
                Originally posted by switchsouthpaw View Post

He has been owned a long time ago.. but that's the thing about *****s there always in denial.. They kind a forget about reality.. All they think about is how great and almighty there god floyd is.. Geez *****s need a life.. they love floyd to death. They will go down with him if it will reach up to that point.
                He is easy work.

Comment

Is that what you imagine?
                  Is this what you want me to imagine? But seriously, when you're role playing at night alone as Floyd, which one of you holds the pads?

Comment

So when you fantasize about Floyd, what does he say to you? Do you imagine yourself in the club with him while throwing up money stacks?
                    Got him good bro. He should wake up in reality.. I really feel bad for him. There are so many good things about life than just dick riding floyd all day lol

Imdazed = I'm gay as I wanna be!

Comment

Is this what you want me to imagine? But seriously, when you're role playing at night alone as Floyd, which one of you holds the pads?
                      haha! good one bro!

Comment

Working...
                      X