Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua vs Punching Machine (The Graham Norton Show)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you can tell he bummed her after the show

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
      you can tell he bummed her after the show
      I heard Graham was Non-penetrative when it came to ****sexual activities. A bit like Kenneth Williams back in the day.

A fella like Anthony sure could change one's mind though.

Comment

Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
        I heard Graham was Non-penetrative when it came to ****sexual activities. A bit like Kenneth Williams back in the day.

A fella like Anthony sure could change one's mind though.
        ooh matron

Comment

That was a nice video. However, I have to call bs on that machine, and maybe they're all tuned a little bit differently, but according to that... me and my brother in law both hit harder than the baddest man in the planet? Get out of here...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
            That was a nice video. However, I have to call bs on that machine, and maybe they're all tuned a little bit differently, but according to that... me and my brother in law both hit harder than the baddest man in the planet? Get out of here...
            They're all different. Some are even rigged. This girl manages to get 999 and she's like 5ft 4.

Just watching the whole show now.. AJ's personality shines on these chat shows.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
              They're all different. Some are even rigged. This girl manages to get 999 and she's like 5ft 4.

Just watching the whole show now.. AJ's personality shines on these chat shows.
              Yeah that makes sense. If not that girl > me > Joshua :-\

Comment

Good stuff! AJ got star quality written all over him. I'd like to see AJ go over to America, knock people out in the ring and hit up talk shows like Jimmy Kimmel..etc to intorduce him to the American people

Comment

AJ is becoming a bigger star. That wlad fight and win really boosted his popularity i think.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                    Good stuff! AJ got star quality written all over him. I'd like to see AJ go over to America, knock people out in the ring and hit up talk shows like Jimmy Kimmel..etc to intorduce him to the American people
                    He was also on a US Chat show last night. His fame is sky rocketing. He gets an average of 20k more followers on social media every day.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
                      He was also on a US Chat show last night. His fame is sky rocketing. He gets an average of 20k more followers on social media every day.

The world has been dying for an exciting HCOTW forever now. The world needs an exciting HW Champion, sort of like it needs an exciting 100mm sprinter (Usain Bolt). Once he hits the US, he will be massive..

Comment

Working...
                      X