Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who took the most punishment Golovkin or Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
    One fighter didn't fight last May because he was banned for a year. What a dumb *****. This forum is full of children. Hard to stay here.
    So are you trying to say that canelo still beat GGG's ass after a year layoff and after knee surgery???

KING NELO

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Nuthugging Canelo in round 3? What does that even mean? It was a close round that i thought Canelo won by landing the harder shots. The only clear rounds Golovkin won were 10 and 11. A blind man could see Golovkin was the one taking most of the clean hard shots in the fight.
      The fact is you are a blind man, you had no interest in being even close to objective.

All you need to do is read the comments during the fight. Just about everyone is 1-1 through first two rounds. Talking about good action, all speaking very highly of the fight. Round 3 comes and again everyone says good fight, Golovkin probably got the 3rd (which makes it about 2-1 either way). You come on crying about Lampley and not mentioning the quality of the fight and throw your usual trash out.

"Canelo fighting how Golovkin wanted and winning. Lampley nutting over the jab, while Canelo is landing the harder punches."

You really don't know what a nuthugger is? I guess when you are sucking on them you don't have time to learn anything.
      Last edited by Diego Rodriguez; 09-25-2018, 05:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
        The fact is you are a blind man, you had no interest in being even close to objective.

All you need to do is read the comments during the fight. Just about everyone is 1-1 through first two rounds. Talking about good action, all speaking very highly of the fight. Round 3 comes and again everyone says good fight, Golovkin probably got the 3rd (which makes it about 2-1 either way). You come on cryng about Lampley and not mentioning the quality of the fight and throw your usual trash out.

"Canelo fighting how Golovkin wanted and winning. Lampley nutting over the jab, while Canelo is landing the harder punches."

You really don't know what a nuthugger is? I guess when you are sucking on them you don't have time to learn anything.
        That was exactly was happening.

You mentioning round 3 like it was a clear round for Golovkin or some ****. That's what i didn't understand.

Golovkin got beat up. Deal with it.

Comment

• They were both cut, but Golovkin was more bruised and swollen from the face. It also seems that Alvarez's body attack had Golovkin looking weary legged and sucking up air early and back pedaling most of the fight.

Comment

That was exactly was happening.

You mentioning round 3 like it was a clear round for Golovkin or some ****. That's what i didn't understand.

Golovkin got beat up. Deal with it.
            You are so full it . . . you didn't post about round 1 or 2. You were talking about the whole fight not just specifically round 3. Stop lying you've been exposed for the hack you are.

I had the fight 2-1 for Golovkin at that point just about as everyone did on the forum. Fine flip a round to Canelo but everyone who wasn't a nuthugger knew those first three rounds were very good and tight.

You were whining about Lampley on round three.

I know I not need remind you as you know already, but you are such an utter loser in life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
              You are so full it . . . you didn't post about round 1 or 2. You were talking about the whole fight not just specifically round 3. Stop lying you've been exposed for the hack you are.

I had the fight 2-1 for Golovkin at that point just about as everyone did on the forum. Fine flip a round to Canelo but everyone who wasn't a nuthugger knew those first three rounds were very good and tight.

You were whining about Lampley on round three.

I know I not need remind you as you know already, but you are such an utter loser in life.
              I don't see your point.

Lampley was being biased. Canelo was landing the harder punches.

You brought up round 3 specifically, i still don't know why.

If you had Golovkin winning 2 of the first 3 rounds you can't call anyone a nuthugger.

Comment

Nuthugging Canelo in round 3? What does that even mean? It was a close round that i thought Canelo won by landing the harder shots. The only clear rounds Golovkin won were 10 and 11. A blind man could see Golovkin was the one taking most of the clean hard shots in the fight.
                Well that makes you blind. Golovkin landed the most flush clean shots in the fight. Jabs count as punches if they land clean same as any other punch. He plainly outlanded Canelo in the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                  Well that makes you blind. Golovkin landed the most flush clean shots in the fight. Jabs count as punches if they land clean same as any other punch. He plainly outlanded Canelo in the fight.
                  I said hard punches and no they don't count the same. A powerful hard punch has more value/weight when scoring a fight.

Comment

I said hard punches and no they don't count the same. A powerful hard punch has more value/weight when scoring a fight.
                    So you aren't disputing that Golovkin landed more clean flush punches.
                    Last edited by TonyGe; 09-25-2018, 08:16 PM.

Comment

I don't see your point.

Lampley was being biased. Canelo was landing the harder punches.

You brought up round 3 specifically, i still don't know why.

If you had Golovkin winning 2 of the first 3 rounds you can't call anyone a nuthugger.
                      I brought up round three because that is when you decided to first post and it was obvious by that time you had already picked the winner. Of course you provided no scorecard just whining about Lampely. Everyone had it a very close fight, and I said fine if someone had Canelo up by one, but it was super competitive. The fact you just said anyone who could have Golovkin up by 1 round after three is a nuthugger and shows what a hack you are.

Comment

Working...
                      X