No announcement yet.

under armour

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• under armour

any you guys use under armour when you work out? they have a gym at my college and its cold as hell but like i have an hour break in the middle of my day and like i wanna start working out there but idk if i should buy some under armour clothes to use cuz it gets cold there and i dont wanna go to my next class sweaty as a dog.

You are a ****sexual.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
      You are a ****sexual.
      of course...

Comment

i make fun of dudes that wear tight under armour to the gym.

they are the most self conscious dudes in there

if its the loose fitting stuff im cool with it.

but honestly you can go to Wal-Mart and get a hoody to work out in for like 15 bucks

as to buying an under armour shirt thats like 40 and youll look like douche

its called UNDER armour for a reason

throw a shirt over it if you get it

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
          i make fun of dudes that wear tight under armour to the gym.

they are the most self conscious dudes in there

if its the loose fitting stuff im cool with it.

but honestly you can go to Wal-Mart and get a hoody to work out in for like 15 bucks

as to buying an under armour shirt thats like 40 and youll look like douche

its called UNDER armour for a reason

throw a shirt over it if you get it
          noo im not just gunna wear it like a dick head of course imma put a looser shirt ontop i mean is it good like does it keep your sweat in and wont get your other shirt ontop wet or anything?

i heard the more you sweat the cooler it makes you thats all i wanna know i know its expensive but i dont want all my clothes wet cuz i have two moar classes afterwards and i dont want girls seeing me sweat like a pig.

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
            noo im not just gunna wear it like a dick head of course imma put a looser shirt ontop i mean is it good like does it keep your sweat in and wont get your other shirt ontop wet or anything?

i heard the more you sweat the cooler it makes you thats all i wanna know i know its expensive but i dont want all my clothes wet cuz i have two moar classes afterwards and i dont want girls seeing me sweat like a pig.
            your shirts will still get wet man.

after you sweat enough to totally saturate the fabric it will hit your clothes....granted it will help but it wont prevent it.

also there are other types of moisture wicking materials made by other brands such as nike and adidas that are sometimes cheaper yet just as effective.

i remember a few months back i bought some nike lose fitting polyester shirts for like 15 bucks a pop and they are what i always wear to the gym.

covers you up but if feels like you are wearing nothing.

after a few washes the material has gotten really soft.

if i were you i would go with loose fitting as it would suit your purpose better.

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
              your shirts will still get wet man.

after you sweat enough to totally saturate the fabric it will hit your clothes....granted it will help but it wont prevent it.

also there are other types of moisture wicking materials made by other brands such as nike and adidas that are sometimes cheaper yet just as effective.

i remember a few months back i bought some nike lose fitting polyester shirts for like 15 bucks a pop and they are what i always wear to the gym.

covers you up but if feels like you are wearing nothing.

after a few washes the material has gotten really soft.

if i were you i would go with loose fitting as it would suit your purpose better.
              Ooo I got you cuz I need somethin cuz my under shirts don't cut it cuz they get like a wet towel after I sweat just a bit on them cuz that's why I want something that can soak up the sweat better, imma go to dicks sporting goods tomorrow and see what I can get but ill check out stuff by nike and adidas, thanks bro

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
                Ooo I got you cuz I need somethin cuz my under shirts don't cut it cuz they get like a wet towel after I sweat just a bit on them cuz that's why I want something that can soak up the sweat better, imma go to dicks sporting goods tomorrow and see what I can get but ill check out stuff by nike and adidas, thanks bro
                well my understanding of under armour is you sweat, saturate the material, the air cools the sweat on your shirt, thus cooling you.

so the purpose of it is to hold moisture.

but like i said if you get a polyester shirt.

you wont need an under shirt and you wont look like a douche

Comment

Honestly, ya I do wear under armor to the gym. I really can't stand that heavy annoying feeling of really wet cloth clothes- especially around the pits haha. Might look like a bit of a douche, but my gym is a tiny ****hole and it gets hot as hell in there. I guess I just like to train feeling as "light as possible". A lot of my buddies though are the opposite, sweatpants and sweatshirts even when it's 110 degrees. Whatever makes you comfortable really. If you're worried about how you look/seem you probably shouldn't be boxing- you should be worrying about much more important **** haha.

Comment

i wear UA shirts and i love them. i ****in hate those cotton shirts that stick to your skin, they get soaking wet, annoys me when i throw punches and i have to re arrenge my shirt all the time.

UA is like a 2nd layer of skin its like you work out top less, no sticking to your skin no soaking wetness, no rearrenging or anything like that. plus it cools you down or keeps you warm depending what type of their gear you buy (heat or cold gear)

Comment

Working...
                    X