No announcement yet.

What inspired you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What inspired you?

What inspired all you guys who train and box to get into it and what motivates you to keep on going?????

yo

Originally posted by spinksjinx
    What inspired all you guys who train and box to get into it and what motivates you to keep on going?????

everythin motivates me lol
    i wake up at 5 am-5 30 i go run that motivates me for tha rest of tha day then i go to tha gym then when i get tired i say to my self u wanna be a champ u better push ur self or u aint gettin no where and as i watch boxin i get more motivated by tha day and when i go to tha gym im motivated and tha trainer helps me push myself to

Comment

Originally posted by ThaGreatest1
      everythin motivates me lol
      i wake up at 5 am-5 30 i go run that motivates me for tha rest of tha day then i go to tha gym then when i get tired i say to my self u wanna be a champ u better push ur self or u aint gettin no where and as i watch boxin i get more motivated by tha day and when i go to tha gym im motivated and tha trainer helps me push myself to
      i remember you said you had a few fights and you won most by stoppage. how is it goin , werent you a MARINE too , how do you mix both of it ?

Comment

Being mentally strong is my motivation, when you get real tired, you can either lay down and stop or push through it. People who try to drag you down motivate me cos it feels like you wanna say **** em so you get bigger, stronger, fitter and as i'm getting older age very well. Seeing people people like Hopkins is a big inspriration to me to be in that shape at that age is amazing and it make's yourself feel well if that man can do then so can I.
        True he's a pro athlete and so on but if I can achieve a fit body, strong mind through just training as a hobby then that's all good.
        Also just look around at the average person and you can see that the hard work pay's off. One of my older brothers has 11 years on me and true he's not as fit as me but he's in excellent shape for his age, my wife's uncle is 57 and jogs everyday, and does **** loads of runs for charity - people like that are an inspiration and add more motivation for me cos if they can find the time then so can I.
        I'm getting older so what happens i get bald and fat!!
        Pure rubbish - okay I'm bald but i've still got my sixpack, I'll never be fat I'll look like I do now in 20 years just have more wrinkles, it's that belief that also motivates me, for me to be fat is just being lazy and mentally weak so that'll never happen.

Comment

huh

Originally posted by executino
          i remember you said you had a few fights and you won most by stoppage. how is it goin , werent you a MARINE too , how do you mix both of it ?
          no.. i was never a marine

Comment

the Rocky movies inspired me, i'm only 14 but his life inspired me to start training.

Comment

Originally posted by spinksjinx

i luv fighting, since i was a lil kid i used to get into street fights, what motivates me is that i want to be a champion of some sort, anything maybe state champ it dont matter, i also want to fight world class fighters thats all i think about when i train, how cool would it be for to say i fought erik morales or chico corrales

Comment

I have to win, i never want to lose!!

I just cant lose, its not an option and thats what what i think about before i fight! It stays with me until the fight is over!

i turn nasty and want to beat down anyone i fight! sparring its the same. that why i'm called elveiel(evil lee)

I'm a bad loser!!

I have been injured recently and watching Hatton beat down Stewart got me back in the gym.

Comment

Originally posted by Pound4Pound1986
                  i luv fighting, since i was a lil kid i used to get into street fights, what motivates me is that i want to be a champion of some sort, anything maybe state champ it dont matter, i also want to fight world class fighters thats all i think about when i train, how cool would it be for to say i fought erik morales or chico corrales
                  Hope it happens dude!

Comment

Watching Mike Tyson got me into boxing and seeing Bernard Hopkins train inspired be to be dedicated at what i do. If i can be half the man he is at 40 i'll be proud.

Comment

Working...
                    X