No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zhong Says That He Has No Fear of Denver Cuello

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zhong Says That He Has No Fear of Denver Cuello

China’s WBC strawweight champion Xiong Zhao Zhong claims he doesn’t fear anyone in his division including mandatory challenger Denver Cuello who was forced to step aside by the WBC board of governors who approved a voluntary defense by Zhong at the WBC convention in Cancun last December.

The Bangkok Post reported that Zhong who is training in Thailand said he will fight anyone who steps into the same ring.

Zhong who became the first professional WBC world champion from China was quoted saying "Everyone wants to fight me but they should remember I am getting better with every title I win and defend." [Click Here To Read More]

lol, this guy thinks he actually deserved the title and had nothing to do with him and the Chinese market.... how sad

Comment

this guy's barely average & his words are meant more 2 build his own courage, a "chammp" that was put in when China paid off the WBC 4 the vacant tile vs a has-been sparring partner...Cuello will demolish him...

Comment

This guy is a ****in joke.......
        Denver ko's him if the fight ever happens....

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          China’s WBC strawweight champion Xiong Zhao Zhong claims he doesn’t fear anyone in his division including mandatory challenger Denver Cuello who was forced to step aside by the WBC board of governors who approved a voluntary defense by Zhong at the WBC convention in Cancun last December.

The Bangkok Post reported that Zhong who is training in Thailand said he will fight anyone who steps into the same ring.

Zhong who became the first professional WBC world champion from China was quoted saying "Everyone wants to fight me but they should remember I am getting better with every title I win and defend." [Click Here To Read More]
          I'll fight anybody... except my mandatory.... who was mandatory before I even won my belt.
          Guess I'll defend against a bunch of no hopers so I don't get KO'd
          Freaking Joke.

Comment

Zhong you might not fear Cuello, but there is a reason Suliman paid him some step aside money.

Comment

Zhong is on borrowed time against Cuello and Don Jose knows that.:wank:

Comment

Working...
              X