Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner vs. Rees Early Fight Results From A.C.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Broner vs. Rees Early Fight Results From A.C.

Former Olympian Jamel Herring scored his first knockout of his pro career, pummeling Carlos Lopez en route to a third-round stoppage.

Herring increased his dominance over Lopez incrementally, beginning with the left hands he landed on occasion in the first, peppering Lopez more in the second, and then turning it on full force in the third. A left hand to the body visibly hurt Lopez, and Herring followed up by unleashing an unceasing barrage. Lopez lasted through the bell, but the bout was wisely stopped before the fourth and final round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It's time for Escobedo to hang them up if he can't defeat someone like Cherry. Rau'Shee pro career isn't looking too impressive as of late. It took someone with a 0-6 record to FINALLY get a TKO win.

Comment

Yea, I feel bad for Escobedo, looks like Broner Damaged him for good hasn't been the same since.

Comment

Escobedo never lived up to he was supposed to be.

Comment

Originally posted by el_mas_chingon View Post
          Yea, I feel bad for Escobedo, looks like Broner Damaged him for good hasn't been the same since.
          Escobedo was never that good even before broner. It's a weak division with weak comp.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFynest View Post
            It's time for Escobedo to hang them up if he can't defeat someone like Cherry. Rau'Shee pro career isn't looking too impressive as of late. It took someone with a 0-6 record to FINALLY get a TKO win.
            My thoughts exactly .

Comment

Wsrren didn't impree me, showed nothing,really vs an 0-6 guy & I guess he'll continue 2 b fed losers...who did impress was Cherry, unbeaten since his loss, I believe,vs Bradley & realizes he best @ 130...

Comment

Working...
              X